How Many People Share Your Name?

K.J

Apparantly theres 121 Sean Clarke's. I know theres two other people with my name in the area I live as theres one who works in PC World and another who works in Woolworths. I always thought my name wasn't that common with the way Sean is a spelt and the Clark with the 'e' combination.

You are unique. You are one with the angry Squirrel. Shout 'I am the unique. I am unified with the badger overlord.' People will run away. That's because they're jealous. JEALOUS..

Thats what I got but I share my name with my Dad there are only 2 Terry Zeverona's in all the world, not just the UK, belee dat.

I have searched on ancestry.com and there are only 27 Zeverona's in Europe and they are all related to me and only 39 in America all related to me. So in the world there are only 66 Zeverona's and only me and my Dad have the same name. Cool, truly rare, like pure diamonds.

Spiritchaser

Dodo Egg

Good luck Tom. I dont even wanna meet people with the same name as me because I'm bad enough what are they gonna be like.

Well I checked my kids names and not suprisingly there are 0 people with the same names as them. Ah well individuality is awesomeness unrealised.

xXx

Apparently theres another 3 of me in the country........ :dumb

Rubbish!!

I think there is a distant relative of mine with my name so thats one accounted for. Who the hell are the other two.

I can't believe there are that many Cammies' out there let alone Dave Cammies'.