next nwo member.....

Guest disturbed

Guest disturbed

:devil

who you guys think will be the next member of the nwo?

i think either the big show or justin credible.

big show.......because it was with the nwo in wcw and it would add more strengh.

justin credible.......because he is good friends with x pac even though he left x factor for the alliance all he needs a bigger push.

so who you guys think will be the next nwo member?

are you down with the sickness?!

Big Show spent as much time feuding with the nWo as he did a member of them in WCW.

It has to be said, I'm not overly sure there'll be a new member just yet. The nWo in WCW was an angle revolving arround the "who can you trust angle". They recruited a lot of WCW talent. In WWF it doesn't look like this is the case at all. Nash, X-Pac and Hall seem fairly comfortable working together, and I don't think anyone else is too keen to work with them. I just don't think it's an angle that requires anyone to join them like it was in WCW.

The thing that makes sense would be for Triple H to join. Crap face, has a bigger link with the nWo than most other WWF guys, but Mr Helmsley is supposedly not keen to join any sort of stable at the moment.

I agree with HHH joing, he sucks as a face and a heel turn would open up chances to work with better people, as a face HHH can work with Undertaker (please no :sick ), Booker T or Kurt Angle. As a heel he can work with Austin, Hogan, Rock.

I agree with Kurt Angle and HHH, but not Booker T. Booker needs a face turn because he's being wasted as a heel.

But back to nWo, Steiner for definate (if he joins), Eddie Guerrero as a heel if he resigns, then he can team with X-pac & feud with kidman and mysterio, which i'd love to see.) or even Jericho. Maybe nWo Jericho could revive his career.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest HoganFan

What's the point in drafting people like Big Show and Jericho since no-one cares about them at the mo? (If you disagree, look at the reaction Y2J got when he won the title, and his subsequent WM defence). And no way should guys like Angle or Booker T join....their faces just don't fit. You need someone who is an already established nWo member, with big name value. Here's a few:

Eric Bischoff: the face that everyone associates with the nWo, great mic work as a heel, and could lead to a feud between him and either Flair or McMahon.

Scott Steiner: Big Poppa Pump was an excellent WCW champ and would be a great main-eventer.

Bret Hart: Was in the nWo 2000, can't wrestle now but would be great name value, and people would tune in to see a Bret-McMahon confrontation.

Jeff Jarrett: Hey, he's a great heel and a great wrestler!