Christmas Shopping

Alan

Yes we are three days into December, and christmas is only a few short weeks away.

I have purchased one gift so far, and i need to buy around 10 more in these next couple of weeks. At the moment i reckon i could be ok, however its when the dates hit December 20th that i really begin to panic!

Have you all got your shopping done yet? Are you one of these people who begins their xmas shopping when the decorations arrive in stores in October? Or are you like me and leave it all to the last week or two when everywhere is selling out and you are panicing? And have you got any interesting stories on your christmas shopping exploits?

Oh and a cheap plug, if anyone shops over the net for christmas gifts, check out www.shoppingnavigator.co.uk :xyx Its Kams "other" site, there are a few of us over there, but we need more!

I usually leave mine till the last week cause if i do it early i think if i see something well i've got a while left i might find something else good so it never gets done anyway so i usually go out about 20th dec and jus pick loads of stuff up very stressful but ah well it only has to be done once a year i hate shopping though

Well al my family and friends presents are bought, except for my kids, they change their minds so much i kind of leave it till about next week to go get their stuff, that way nothing new comes out before xmas and im safe. I havent got a clue what they want so its guess work this year, anything spiderman seems a safe bet though. i cant wait for the big day to come see their faces when they open them, the shopping is just a build up to that really, oh and i have to get a few spare gifts for those people you never normally get a pressie off but for some stupid reason they bought one this year. I hate that costs me a fortune does unexpected gifts.

I love the wrapping part too, i normally end up in a pile of wrapping paper up to my knees by the time ive finished but its great fun. especially when you forget to put the tags on and have to work out whats whos, ah the fun of xmas, pity i wont be getting any gifts this year.

xXx

I've done all my Christmas shopping, the Wife has a couple of prezzies to buy for her friends which I wont get involved with, as I'm male I dont buy anything for my mates. The shelves behind me are full of Disney Princess and Barbie stuff (no it's not for me) as well as a few DVD's.

I hate Christmas shopping, 2 years ago I was up town the week before Christmas trying to get round the shops to buy stuff, I vowed from then on that all christmas shopping would be done before December or online.

I only buy one mate and thats my other best mate (after my former joint best mate of 16 years stole my ex... b**tard... I'm over it trust me... I am a pool of calm water...)

I've known him for 16 years, he's like a brother and he also doesn't steal women (dammit fingers get with the programme... where over it ok!) so I buy him like a DVD or something and he do's the same for me...

Apart from that no other mates get stuff... We just go play pool or something and get slaughtered.

Christmas Presents!

Well the best gift i want to get right now is Grand Theft Auto San Andreas if the others were rated 10 imagine this one. I also want WWE SD vs. RAW and EMINEM's new CD Encore dayum its all awesome. Well i hope i can get these presents for me or some one else does becuz its Christmas. Merry Christmas everyone I hope u all get what you want.

Clark Kent.

Well the best gift i want to get right now is Grand Theft Auto San Andreas if the others were rated 10 imagine this one. I also want WWE SD vs. RAW and EMINEM's new CD Encore dayum its all awesome. Well i hope i can get these presents for me or some one else does becuz its Christmas. Merry Christmas everyone I hope u all get what you want.

Clark Kent.

Shouldn't you be sending that to the guy in the red suit with the white beard?

Aaaaargh!! I am completely disorganised this year!!!! Again. :) I've bought a grand total of 2 presents, last year saw me wrapping like a crazed thing at 3am Christmas morning and I was determined not to be so idiotic this year, what happened?! Hubby has offered to come shopping with me tomorrow, he REALLY doesn't know what he's letting himself in for............

I've done really well this year, Got all my presents sorted last month...Pretty strange for me to be so organised for once at Christmas as I'm almost always rushing around at the last minute in years gone by.

Got virtually no money left now though...Typical Christmas :mad

Im going to buy Trash a special christmassy mp3 and send it to him via the medium of msn. Its christmas after all, I'm going to be dying my hair tomorrow with a festive colour. Red ok no im dying it black but having some red streaks in it. My hair looks awesome after my lil sis has straightened it. I wanna get the photo from her phone of me last night