Advice......Lalala

Trimmy

Hey its your local Mr romance the Prof ..

well being welsh one of the first questions im asked is can I sing? sort of I am a reasonable singer but i need improvement as school wants me to do singing for part fo my GCSE any advice.........please?

Basically, think about songs you've tried and you can't hit the notes. Then think of a song you've sang that's too low and you struggle with. Aim for something inbetween. For me, I can't sing any girls songs, cos I can't hit the notes, but I can't sing real low songs cos I don't feel I can sing it properly, so I usually go for something I can sing (my ensemble piece at GCSE was Feeling Good Muse/Nina Simone) and just take it up a bit, or lower it accordingly.

Sometimes, and I stress sometimes, it can be good to simply take a song down a notch if your struggling to hit the notes. Sing your version of the song. When I had to I sang Livin' On A Prayer, in an acoustic way I saw JBJ sing for an MTV special. All slow, with no high notes. This may work for you if you an get away with it. ]

And never underestimate practice, you can learn how to hit some notes that seem outta reach. Listen to songs on the radio, or on your cd's etc and try and match the artists who sing the tracks.

DON'T WEAR HEADPHONES

LOL hdc

Archived