The funniest Wrestling Moment

Bluestiger99

Eugene shouting Triple H when The Rock asked who his fave wrestler was.

Taker saying "If you want me to sleep with your sister, say WHAT!" during the Austin What! era.

The King saying "Women's panties aren't the nicest thing in the world, but they're pretty damn close to it."

Austin "BANG" on Vince and Vince wetting his pants.

The Rock to Lilian Garcia "You like the strudel baby"

Taz calling Cole "Girlpants" a la SpongeBob Square Pants.

Spiritchaser

Giggling

Yeah its gotta be the BANG 3:16 moment from when Austin was fired by Vince... pure genuis...

The whole Rock and Sock connection was rib tickling and not to mention Foleys interaction with Team ECK in the Summer of 2000. Foley, greatest in ring comedian f all time!

On a side note, the bWo in ECW was the biggest point in Stevie Richards, Nova's and the Blue Meanie's career... and rightfully so, again pure genuis.

Royal Rumble 2003 I believe...Matt Hardy dropkicks Jeff Hardy from behind, Only Jeff doesn't realise and doesn't sell the move until at least a good second or two after the move had connected. Could've been the other way around though...Not sure, But that had me in stitches at the time.

On the Stevie Richards Vs Tyson Tomko match, The pretty funny spot where they both go to punch one another but they held back but they still sold it as if they'd hit each other.

Mick doing this is your life with the rock was priceless, also anytime The Rock got on the mic was great. Y2J's first appearance and he got the KY jelly plan told to him. Rico anytime he got into the ring, Val Venis with TamaGutchi San's wife and they could off his Knobbler was funny. Taka and Funaki's voiceover that they were evil aswell.

Oh how good whas the edge and christian era, and for the benefit of those with flash photography.

making words to foley and benoits music.

Foley is your commisinor

Here is Chris benoit and he's very mad, Here is chris beniot and he's very an-gry

I've mentioned this before, but the episode of 'All American Wrestling', when Bobby 'the Brain' Heenan and Gorilla Monsoon hosted the show on a boat, Heenan being sick was scripted. What wasn't scripted though was when the sea got so choppy and Monsoon got thrown from his seat and slid along the deck, pure television gold.

Royal Rumble 2003 I believe...Matt Hardy dropkicks Jeff Hardy from behind, Only Jeff doesn't realise and doesn't sell the move until at least a good second or two after the move had connected. Could've been the other way around though...Not sure, But that had me in stitches at the time.

That made me laugh funny as hell

also i liked both this is your life they were very funny mind you i think The Rock is funny all the time he is great

Kurt Angle's birthday party, when Edge and Christian played the kazoo's and did HHH's music!!!

This was great as was the Austin/Angle feud over Vince. The funniest thing for me is still the Hardcore Match at WM17 with Kane v Big Show v Raven. Golf buggy chases, Kane running over Raven, the buggies crashing and Big Show having to run from the back to the stage. The flimsy walls and tha cage which Show locked Kane in only for Kane to burst out with no effort whatsoever. The finish where Kane drops a legdrop, I think, anly to miss everyone by 6ft but still win. It was more comedy than the Gimmick Battle Royal later on the card.

how about the promo Jericho cut on Steph after her boob job' date=' that was funny as is any time steph is fired her reaction is always funny as hell[/quote']

I loved that so much, I laughed so much! Y2J/Steph feud was as funny as hell.

Any interaction between Mick Foley/Rock during the Rock/Sock era.

Flair pushing keibler on her ass during musical chairs.

Angle/Austin singing to Vince was a crack up too.

Yeah, Angles 'jimmy crack corn' skit was pure gold. Also, when he came out with a buggy and a toy monkey to take the p*ss out of Hunter. Its amazing how funny Kurt is when you think about it. When he mimicked that missed field goal by some American football team with E & C was class as well.

Stephanie's karaoke during the Alliance angle and the Steve Austin night was tragic/painfull/side splitting depending on the circumstances...

As a 16 year old just turned at the time in the summer holidays before college I was drunk... Therefore I found it brilliant... espically the milk truck at the end...

Then I watched it sober at a mates and went deaf for two minutes...

Milk Truck was still class though.

i think the funny things were the gimmics when they had rosey with the s.h.i.t. thing was great and they had them doing stupid hero things

Also i would have to say at one tlc or ladder match between the hardy's and e&c when the hardy's got thrown into the ropes and matt got his head stuck in the ropes it was great

I was watching IYH 18: Badd Blood (recorded from SKY live) the other day and they had an interview with HBK backstage, he had finished talking and Triple H was about to say something and they cut back to ringside :lol.

Something else that made me chuckle years ago, In WCW Juvi was walking backwards and turned around just as he got to the ring steps and fell over.