Can't make the cut Brock?

Maxximus

Brock Lesnar got a mention in Charley Walter’s syndicated sports column today, noting, “There isn't much hope left for retired pro wrestler Brock Lesnar to join the Vikings' practice squad this season.” It will be interesting to see if Lesnar does eventually return to WWE. His no-compete agreement, which covers professional wrestling and MMA, expires in March 2005.

Well looks like Brock may be back as soon as March huh? Intresting.

I wonder if TNA would benifit from a former WWE champion Monster such as Brock?

Any ideas?

Can you imagin the POP! Brock would get on returning to the ring. I don't see him returning as a laughing stock. No matter when he comes back. As long as Goldberg dosn't come running on his coat tails! Personaly Brock is one of the guys we NEED back in the WWE. Can you imagin his feud with Snitsky?

Brock still has a chance of playing football. The Vikings were quite happy with what he did in Camp and might send him to NFLEL to improve and give him a job next year.

Would be good if he returned to wrestling though.

Send him to the UFC to learn some manners first. DS he did follow his dream but that dream was supposed to be as a pro wrestler.

I don't like him and think he needs some humility before he returns.

Maybe this little escapade will humble him, but remember even the offer of a Lear Jet from Vince prevented him from staying and what if he decides he can't hack the pace again huh! We get dumped on again.

Spiritchaser

No Fan of Lesnar

I don't like him and think he needs some humility before he returns.Maybe this little escapade will humble him, but remember even the offer of a Lear Jet from Vince prevented him from staying and what if he decides he can't hack the pace again huh! We get dumped on again.

As much as I agree with that, I just wonder how much of the lack of humility is down to Vince and the creative team building him up as "The Next Big Thing" and pushing him so quickly to the title? :oops

Maybe he started to believe his own hype????

I would love to see Brock back in the WWE. He may have been vanilla, but he had charisma in the ring and he was a good wrestler and could work a damn good match at times.

I would like to see him in MMA first, just to see him get his a$$ handed to him! Maybe against Sean O Haire who is currently the next big thing in MMA, winning his first two fights. Two former pro wrestlers going at it MMA style would be cool i think.

And on that note Gentlemen imagine the instant storyline the WWE would beable to get on the back of that if they could poach back both O'Haire and Lesnar after a fued in MMA. Of course that would be in an ideal world, but it would be an awesome build up for a prowrestling fued.

And on that note Gentlemen imagine the instant storyline the WWE would beable to get on the back of that if they could poach back both O'Haire and Lesnar after a fued in MMA. Of course that would be in an ideal world' date=' but it would be an awesome build up for a prowrestling fued.[/quote']

Damn right! That would get Sean O Haire over instantly in the WWE, Brock would come back straight into the main event anyway.

But unfortuneatly, the WWE creative staff and writing team seems to be a group of disabled monkeys who are sooooooo stupid they couldnt even write an episode of Baywatch!

And on that note Gentlemen imagine the instant storyline the WWE would beable to get on the back of that if they could poach back both O'Haire and Lesnar after a fued in MMA. Of course that would be in an ideal world' date=' but it would be an awesome build up for a prowrestling fued.[/quote']

I would really like that match, say what you will for Brock's surpposed 'sell out' but he is a great wrestler, and Sean O'Haire was the biggest star that never was. Good one Vince!

i really do hope Brock comes back but like dante said dont push him for a while make him work so there is not much of a loss next time cause you could see Vince was building the company around Brock it was so easy to see and when Brock left WWE were f*****d for a while especialy without Big Show and Angle i hope Vince jus thinks about this one if he does come back i think Brock is great everytime he was in the ring in my mind he always had a great match

Ahh....Mr Lesnar. Oo;

I don't see Vince refusing a big man anytime soon, owing to the fact he seems to get a real boner off of 'em...:P

We'll see Lesnar again, and I'm sure Vince will forget the past, as usual...after all, Austin is a REAL popular re-offender, and Goldberg was just a big man with little talent.

{ Let alone Heidenreich. Oo }

Brock 'll be Back and Backed all the way, once again...:P

i think its safe to say O'Haire is done with wrestling and is focusing on his MMA. He doesnt look the same now hes cut his hair again anyway.

And while Brock, despite me not liking him, I would love to see in TNA if Turner comes to rescue it, i cant see going anywhere but WWE.

I'd love to see Brock back. Leaving to have crack at making it in a different area is fine by me, quite admirable in fact.

It is not the same as storming off in huff to engage in some wife-beating, but that individual was welcomed with open arms by the company and the fans, straight into headline roles.

I think Brock would likely go over to Japan if he were going to return to wrestling, the money would be good and he wouldn't have a big travel schedule, would work out well for him, plus we could have Bob Sapp Vs Brock Lesner, about the closest thing we can have to a dream match today.

Of course Brock still has millions in the bank, so he can keep chasing his dream for a long time yet!

If he did come back to the wwe then Vince would be best putting him in OVW for a few months, bring him down to earth and make sure he is serious about sticking with the wwe this time.

I think Brock would likely go over to Japan if he were going to return to wrestling, the money would be good and he wouldn't have a big travel schedule, would work out well for him, plus we could have Bob Sapp Vs Brock Lesner, about the closest thing we can have to a dream match today.

Of course Brock still has millions in the bank, so he can keep chasing his dream for a long time yet!

If he did come back to the wwe then Vince would be best putting him in OVW for a few months, bring him down to earth and make sure he is serious about sticking with the wwe this time.

I'm not so sure Brock does have millions.