What has happened to KSW???

The Gentleman

If you are on (or get on) their mailing list you regularly get stuff about their shows and training seminars as stated by adam. But as i registered so long ago i can't remember how i did it. If there is a link on their website and you can register then you'l hopefully get on the same list as i am and you'll be regularly updated!

Hope that helps

If you are on (or get on) their mailing list you regularly get stuff about their shows and training seminars as stated by adam. But as i registered so long ago i can't remember how i did it. If there is a link on their website and you can register then you'l hopefully get on the same list as i am and you'll be regularly updated!

Hope that helps

I am on the mailing list already being an ex-wrestler for them, but i received the email about the last show the day before it happened, so i assume it was a very poor turnout! Also, i receive the emails regarding the seminars the weekend they happen, which is no good to anyone!

I was just curious if anyone actually knew what is going on over there at the mo?

Archived