carriage of the TNA shows from early December. We have

had constant comments from viewers on the nature of

the delayed feed, and agree with the fans that this is an

unacceptable delay, given that WWE is on a considerably

shorter time lag on Sky Channels. As such, we will not be

broadcasting TNA in the future until we can agree new terms

which gives the fans a better deal. Dec 8th will be the last

"first-run" episode."

I'm glad the TWC's done this personally. We've seen the older stuff to wet the tongue, now its either show us the up to date TNA or not bother showing us it at all.

congratulations TWC' date=' youve just killed off your hightest rated promotion. COngratulations, I WONT be watching again. ever. Idiots[/quote']

Dude, there are plenty of other awesome promotions on TWC other than NWA TNA. With Japanese, US and UK content, there is surely something else on there you like? Saying you WONT be watching again seems silly!

I gladly and happily tuned in to Memphis Wrestling on a monday and TNA on a wednesday but now theyve dropped TNA then Im afraid its goodbye from me and lots of other loyal TNA fans. Memphis Wrestling i can watch anyway via the net and Mr J Lawler.

Especially when it's soooo simple to just download up to date shows from the net anyway. It's no skin off my nose as I've not watched much TWC anyway ever since they dropped the late night repeats in favour of "Bang Babes".

I can't see the channel lasting much longer to be honest, They're not doing much to keep viewers happy anyway.

I never once asked or wanted it to be up to date, as Jayden could vouch for, as he knows how much better it was on TWC than currently hence the reason i write the reviews for the shows each week. If it was up to date i would rather watch the older stuff

TWC needs to get some better programmes on it. I know with WWE buying ECW & WCW there isnt much else out there, but they could show some shoot fights which are a proven success on Bravo. Showing PRIDE would help bring in new viewers im sure. And now losing TNA which is second to WWE by a long way, isnt a good move by them, but they could always show it up to date instead, which would be better.