[[Template core/front/global/userBar is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Return of Bischoff!

Marc McCann

Bischoff returns as...  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Bischoff returns as...

• Heel
    • Face
    • Down The Line
    • Not sure

before bischoff left he started to be not totally babyface but not a heel either, when he comes back do u want him to remain as a heel or it might seem strange but a GM right down the line.

i think with bischoff's history he can cut it as a take no crap GM, i would love to see it as i love bischoff & i think everyone can agree that when he's on form he's great entertainment.

I'm not quite sure yet.

A couple of weeks ago it seemed to me he was turning face. Quite a tough no nonsense face. So he was pretty much playing the role he has been doing on Raw for since 2002 though but favouring the faces and crowd over the heels.

I hope he returns as a face though, just to see how it goes.

If it doesnt work then thats it, back to a heel but I'd like to see Raw run by a face Bisch

Hey' date=' its not called the dole anymore, its 'income support' I believe! Any of you unemplyed bums confirm this? lol ;)[/quote']

No, it's not even called that anymore, it's now "Jobseeker's Allowance", which can be "Contribution-based", or "Income-based", which is basically what used to be Dole and IS respectively.

I know cause I've just been unemployed for 9 months, but now have a job, hence why I'm back on here more! :lol

Back to the question though, I think he'll come back as a face and then pull some sort of screwjob after a few weeks, or even months. We haven't had a decent screwjob for a while of the likes of Shane McMahon, or the Rock at Survivor Series.

Edx