4 Specific RAWS needed. (all or one!)

1. The RAW straight after Summerslam 2004 where Randy Orton enters with the belt. Later on Evolution turn on him. (The next night after Summerslam)

2. The RAW of Triple H's return after his quad injury. Held in Madison Square Garden.

3. The RAW where Stone Cold Steve Austin first stunned Vince McMahon.

4. The RAW where a promo between Triple H and Sherrif Austin took place. Triple H laughed at Austin in a funny comment of "Is that a badge?"

I will offer £20.00 for all four of these RAWS of £5 each. I'm after the full shows on video or dvd, not just clips.

If you're interested in selling to me either pm me or add me to msn messenger. (wigglyworm1988@hotmail.com) If need you can just e-mail me.

Cheers,

SCSA

• 3 weeks later...
1. The RAW straight after Summerslam 2004 where Randy Orton enters with the belt. Later on Evolution turn on him. (The next night after Summerslam)

4. The RAW where a promo between Triple H and Sherrif Austin took place. Triple H laughed at Austin in a funny comment of "Is that a badge?"

SCSA

I have these two. I can do them both on a 4 hour tape for £8

I have these two. I can do them both on a 4 hour tape for £8

OK sure...

How can I pay you, via paypal if you have that? That's our best option.

Are the tapes ready? Where abouts do you live, because I am in Essex in the UK, just wondering on delivery times and if I'm likely to get them before Christmas?

If you have msn you can leav your address here or pm it to me...

Cheers,

SCSA

Archived