When Worlds Collide

Guest Tomc2488

Guest Tomc2488
I got a copy of this the other day and watched it today and I enjoyed my first proper tase of Lucha. Whats everyone's thoughts on this event if you've seen it?

Guest Perfection
Yeah, i got that, its a great event! Probably the best blade job i've seen and the minimen rule! :D Benoit and Rey were on it too :)

Guest Tomc2488

Yeah the mini's were pretty good.

Also I'd heard alot about Art Barr and how he caused some riots. Well he didn't cause a riot but he still had the crowd riled. Its a pity all the world will never see the guy's talent.

Actually there was some fighting in the crowd during the Gringos Locos/Santo & Octagon match, some arrests were made. I think with it being such an important event they made sure they had enough security that night.

I agree with you about Art, there's some great stories about him and he was a super talented guy who died way too soon. The minis really are awesome.

Perf - you gotta check out some of Octagoncito's stuff because he really does rule. Way better than his heavier counterpart.

Guest Tomc2488
The more and more I've seen of Eddie Guerrero the more I have began to like him. There is so much more to what he was in the WWF.