Best Wrestlemania match ever?

Sabba Simba

After seeing all the comments about Rock vs Hogan I thought I'd pose this question. Rocky v The Hulkster was by no means the best but it was quite possibly the most special. However my two favourite Wrestlemania matches of all time have to be The Ultimate Warrior Vs Randy Savage at Wrestlemania 7 in the career match, two all-time greats in red-hot form, and Bret Hart Vs Owen Hart at Wrestlemania 10, an excellent display of scientific wrestling that got the show off to a flier. There have been many other WM classics I know, but those two really stand out for me. I would to like know what you all think.

Guest LiamTon Bomb
i'd agree with the Bret Vs Owen Hart match, i woudln't say the next one i am going to write was a classic but i sure enjoyed it, Wrestlemania 16: 10 Minute Hardcore Title Battle Royal: I have never seen a title change hands so many times in one night, there was a lot of bloodshed :) and a lot of good moves done, shame about the ending though, this years and last years hardcore matches wasn't too bad, there is always a lot of excitement and action in the hardcore ranks, its just a shame we don't see more of them on the television.

Well I think Bret Owen was great, Warrior Savage was cool.

I really didn't like that hardcore battle royal thing though. Tazz kept trying to pin people when he was champ, and it just seemed like a collection of some of the worst talent in the WWF chucked into the first match. I really didn't like it at all. Would much rather have seen a great hardcore match, none of this 24/7 stuff. Something like Rhyno and Raven at Mania last year.

Other than that we've had this thread so many times recently I won't even bother going into what my faves were

Bret v Owen no doubt about that. Also, Stone Cold and The Rock delivered an intense, physical match despite the publicity, or lack thereof, building it up. Taker v HHH was also a great match on that card, as was Vince v Shane.

A few people have said that Bret v Shawn was their fav match, but i disagree, simply because while it was solid, it bored the hell out of me.

But for me personally, nothing like Hogan v Woryah. The first match I ever remember seeing back in 1990, and i was hooked. I got the video not long ago and brought back memories. Again, the wrestling wasn't great, but the fans were hot, both were cheered (not booing Woryah, like they did with The Rock) and i especially enjoyed the beginning of the match where they did everything that the ther one did.

Personally, I think there will be better WrestleMania's in the years to come as new guys are pushed to the top, the top guys either retire or are pulled down, and Stephanie hands over the writing duties to Heyman. Oh one lives in hope.