Fav Drink? Night Out

Fletch

Bored now. So what is everyones fav drink or what do they drink most and when, alchoholic or non-alcho, whatever the case may be.

Personally I drink most things, usually Pepsi or water when at home, or a cup of tea or coffe if i can be bothered, usually leave coffee for mornings and drink tea when Im at my nans.

When I go down the pub, i'll drink a pint of Grolsch or two or three however much i can afford. I used to drink Guiness but ever since I drank myself silly on the stuff when my mate was putting Vodka in it and giving me double Jack Daniels then Ive never been able to drink it since. My mom brought me a pint on holiday and i threw it back up. (The vodka i couldnt taste by the way as for those who know Guiness is a very heavy drink)

When Im out at a club I usually pop in the local pub first and knock back a couple pints befor setting off. From there on its almost always a bottle of lager with a shot of something, easier and quicker so lessens the chance of drinks being spiked. After we've drank ourselves silly again we usually have enough for a taxi or sometimes we get a lift but theres usually just enough to get something to eat from the kebab shop before getting home and collapsing. Happy days

if iam at home i usually drink milk ore water sometime fizzy drinks eg pepsi or coke or sumfink

if i go out just to the pub i usually drink pints i only like fosters and carling don't really like any other lager and i dont like bitter or guiness

so if i go to a club i usually drink double jack daniels and cokes i love jack daniels and everyone else has one so easier to buy a round lol

I dont bother with rounds, because you can guarantee some one wont buy one or it doesnt work out right or something. Plus usually theres a fair few of us so it costs about 30 quid a round whereas on my own spending that much i can have all the drinks

Ah I always go for rounds, and if it ends up one of paying more it will be sorted the next time we head out. Plus its kind of a self control thing as if I am buying for myself I tend to drink twice as much.

On subject though, I don't really drink the same thing all time its normally what I fancy when I'm at the bar. I tend to go for a pint of bitter preferably John Smiths, a pint of lager preferrably Grosch, or if I fancy it a pint of Guinness (which has been my tipplefor a while now). I don't really drink shots unless we buy them as a group, and tend to go for bottled beer over the alchopops. JD and coke somethings but avoid Vodka/Red Bull.

Recently i have been drinking the apple variation of Vodka Kick, i tasted it a few weeks back and now i am addicted to the stuff. Its beautiful! I still start the night off with a few Carlings/Carlsberg/Fosters/Stella (whichever is available), but the apple VKs come in afterwards!

I love chilled water, (tap or mineral, I'm not fussed) and drink gallons of it, but to get me started in the morning at least 2 cups of decent coffee are required! The odd green tea here and there for health if I can face it, why on earth are herb teas such big business?? They're truly disgusting!! I love drinking, but can't indulge too much thanks to an irregular heartbeat that alcohol worsens, my hubby says that if I didn't have that then I'd probably be an alcoholic ;), so when I go out I generally have whatever spirit that takes my eye that day (except gin, yuck) in a full halfpint of diet coke, or mineral water if I'm driving!!

Tea or Coffee in the morning, i usually drink Pepsi or Coke during the day. As for alcoholic beverages, gone right off Bud lately, it really makes me ill you can taste all the chemicals in it. whatever happened to Fosters Ice? I'll drink any beer really, I also like vodka and bacardi, straight or with coke depending on how I feel.

Coffee anytime of the day or night, I love the stuff. Usually if i'm craving alcohol, can't have any and paul's got some, i just have coffee, and it takes some of the craving away.

Vk blue is my favourite alcoholic drink, as it contains caffeine it sends me wappy, and doesn't put me ina usual drunken mood, but gives me energy.

I like vodka and red bull, as it gives you wings. But tend not to drink it anymore, after a bad experiance.

Lager's good, especially foster's, carling and carlsburg.

Cola, D'n'B, sprite, still fanta. All lovely soft drinks.

I'm a big tea fan, so a cuppa with 1 sugar is perfect any time of the day.

I usually drink Coca Cola, or some Coke, although its not usually Pepsi, because I can't stand the tase, whether there is any difference between the two I don't know. I love Cherry Coke.

Once time, I wouldn't touch booze, but now if I'm out I'll have a few pints of either Larger (Carling or Fosters) or Beer (usually John Smith's) then I'll have bottles of Smirnoff Ice, or usually whatever is on special offer :xyx . I may have a Vodka Red Bull or JD & Coke.

I'm still not a huge drinker, but I don't mind a drink every week or so.

vodka, sambooka, absinthe, any other random spirit if it's a bit of a savage night.

normal pub/club drink, any alcopop really.

chilling, or somewhere more civilised then wine and plenty of it.

beer is absolutely vile and repulsive. why drink somethin that tastes vile, isn't strong enough to make it worthwhile when you can drink things the same strength as beer that taste like lemonade?