Can't believe I'm saying this but.........

Jayden

Right, anyone who has read my posts since I've been here knows that I'm quiet outspoken about the WWF when they present a product that I don't like.

But by the same token I can praise them when I feel they've got something right.

After watching Raw and Smackdown at the weekend I think for the first time in a long while I'm excited about a coming Raw. The draft, if booked right might well make excellent TV. Only concern I have is this. If they're drafting all the talent under contract, surely everyone's first picks will be the big stars, so by the end of Raw they'll be fighting over who has the Boss man. How will this all work? But fairplay for making me interested again. Nice work.

Brock Lesnar - Nuff said by everyone already, simply awesome and great to see him finally make his way onto WWF TV.

Other thing is Hulk Hogan, now I criticise this guy all the time. He doesn't really have any moves etc etc etc. I can't deny that what's happening with him at the moment is nothing short of magical. The responses he's getting are both surprising and awesome.

I can't believe I'm going to say this but............... I actually don't think I'd mind at all if they put the belt on him right now, for the way he's being received by the fans right now he deserves it. He needs to be in main events, and I'd rather have him as champ than HHH. Good God, I've said it.

There is little doubt that Hogan will get a run with the belt.I would like to see it happen around SummerSlam and not give it to him too fast too soon.

A worrying thing is that apart from Jericho the talent anywhere near worthy or close to getting a title shot are faces and with HHH being the champ and a face no good feuds are on the cards.The promotion needs a good heel to liven things up.Scott Steiner or a Rock heel turn would make things interesting.

Guest Alliance Mark

I can see a new version of the Mega Powers for awhile, Rock turns to set up the Rock Hogan rematch with Hogan as champ at some point in the red and yellow.

Sarcastic voice "oohh i can't wait, Hogan as champ, brings back great memories". Never liked him probably never will.

Their were two good things about their mania match. 1 - Rock was getting booed. 2 - Hogan lost.

They can't turn Rock heel as Scorpion King is out this summer. A huge reason why Hogan is getting a huge face reation is down to the fact that it's a great mark out nostallgic run for those who watched Hogan in the late 80's/early 90's, look at Mania it was a poor match but nearly everyone enjoyed the hell out of it. But if the crowd reaction wears off you have a very slow and poor wrestler as the #1 face. Best thing to do would be to turn HHH heel (probaly best he's with the nWo) and do a program with Austin or someone. Let Hogan work with some other guys like Jericho or Angle.

Guest Tomc2488

The Rock is defenitley not the greatest wrestler but with the shortness of main event heels a turn for him would be very good.

I know the Scorpion King is being released but the time when Rocky really became famous was when he was a heel and The Corporate Champion.

If not Triple H is defenitley the next option and as Crippler said Benoit would also be a good choice.

I cant believe I'm hearing this! Hogan looks like hes gonna get the title soon? YAY.

Wrestlemania made me realise how damn charasmatic the guy really is, and as a reward for providing Vince with a nice little ratings booster, a WWF title run is surely on the cards...

Ohhhhh how id love to see HHH job his ass to Hogan. I would pay a million dollars to see it. Oh yeah. OH YEAH.

Did i mention that id be happy to see Hogan as champ again :D