**SPOILERS** I wish Upon a star

Fletch

Next week on RAW it'll be a battle royale as pretty much everyone including Evolution all battle for the World Heavyweight Title.

Now I think its pretty darned clear that Trebble O Aitch will end up retaining the championship, most likely in a screwjob of epic proportions but still with all the guys in there wouldnt it be nice if a lower card wrestler won the belt and really shook up the WWE.

Maven hell he got a shot last week and he was awesome. Edge can stop whining and get his match. Would be amazing and not that big an upset if Edge won the belt. Say what you like about Easy E but I like the guy, have done since he came into WWE. Hell i cried when EandC split up i really did. Go Edge

But then theres my dream, A dream i have held for the past year and a half. I pray to god that the WWE finally come to their senses and make Sylvain Grenier the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION. I mean he cant be anyworse than John Bradshit Layfield. Hes very over, hes won tag gold, he helped Rock and Vinnie Mto the A-C_ screw Hogan and well he can sing like no ones business. I am the official Sly Grenier mark Circa 2003-2004 and i say have him win it. or of course they could make it even better and bring back GMS and have him win the belt.

For me if Sly, Edge or Maven dont get the belt then I hope to god Aitch retains

no, that's a horrible idea. You don't put the belt on someone that isn't ready for it. The belt shouldn't make the star, the star should make the belt and none of those guys you mentioned would do that.

It would shake things up and shock people, but what followed would stink. You can't just chuck the belt on someone that can't carry it and I'm sorry but Maven and Sly can't, and to be fair while I think Edge can most people would disagree there and say he can't either.

I mean, come on, Maven as World Champion? Sylvain Grenier as World champion? What next, Hurricane as World Champion?

I feel that it will be a missed opportunity to be honest. They could have anyone win it, say Coach *shudder*. He is the champ HHH is livid, but retains it soon after, just a little shake up.

I personally think that the last two men in the ring will be HHH and Batista. HHH will ask big Dave to 'kindly' hop over the top rope and let him retain the belt. Batista will see this as his only shot while he is with Evolution, so will refuse and split from the team, HHH will then chaet with a low blow or summat and eliminate him. Or HHH will just watch as Batista throws out the 2nd last guy, i.e. Edge and sneak up from behind and throw him out.

Just my opinion of what will happen.

I actually would like Tajiri to win and would completely mark out if Rhyno won.

Dark horse for me will be Snitsky, though how cool would it be if, once everyone was in the ring, Kane's theme belted out?

They'd be dumb to have HHH lose all of a sudden with no build up, then again they'd also be dumb to have Triple H manage to beat the entire roster in a battle royal. Ladies and Gentleman, the new WCW....WWE. Even I thought they wouldn't, sink this fast.

There should be no way HHH can win this one. Surely the entire roster will gang up on The Game and eliminate him first. Although that would be too sensible for WWE to think of.

I mean, what 20+ guys against 3 to begin with, what would stop them?

I forgot HHH and his trusty, if you or I got hit we'd be dead instantly, sledgehammer.

That's one of the great things about wrestling, you can smack a guy square on the forhead with a twelve pound sledgehammer and all people (JR) say is things like, "That no good b***ard" or "That Son of a bitch". No one calls 911 or is questioned by security or even fined. It's great.

Hopefully Richards will be involved taking his Raw main event count up to three for this year, which regardless of how he did it is a great record for himself and us Stevie night Heatites.....But yeah I agree with the common consensus this is just another to way to have the roster job to HHH, and as someone said in another thread have the dominant HHH defeat all the odds to remian champion....again.

P.S Grenier really over? I think you have it mistaken that the team residing in Quebec was over in erm.....Canada.

in all honesty it's plain to see they want and are going to eventually give the belt back to orton. well he can't get it while hhh is champ so i think h is gonna get the shock of a life time when batista eliminates him and wins the strap building up to a match where batista has to face ortonfor it.

The belt shouldn't make the star' date=' the star should make the belt...[/quote']

Spot on J.

It would shake things up and shock people' date=' but what followed would stink. You can't just chuck the belt on someone that can't carry it and I'm sorry but Maven and Sly can't, and to be fair while I think Edge can most people would disagree there and say he can't either.[/quote']

I join you on the pro-Edge front.

I dont think they wanna put the title back on Orton soon at all, i think him winning was only a reflection of WWE lookin towards him for complete superstardom somewhere down the line and as prof V.D said to get him out of evolution

I also think it may well have had something to do with his age.....Youngest champion ever, overtaking a certain Mr Lesnar.....meaning Lesnar is less distinguished within the company

just a thought

I dont think they wanna put the title back on Orton soon at all, i think him winning was only a reflection of WWE lookin towards him for complete superstardom somewhere down the line and as prof V.D said to get him out of evolution

I also think it may well have had something to do with his age.....Youngest champion ever, overtaking a certain Mr Lesnar.....meaning Lesnar is less distinguished within the company

I thought the idea was to get Orton to face HHH at WM21 with Orton chasing the belt again and that was why the belt was taken from Orton so soon.

I also agree with the point of knocking Lesnar from his perch as youngest champ ever.

How can Triple H win the Battle Royal in the first place? Like someone said earlier, it's gonna be 20+ against 3. In a real world setting, they would gang up on Triple H and eliminate him first. But, as the plans are for an Orton vs Triple H match at WM 21, Trips will probably win this one as well. I was kinda happy to see Triple H fool Benoit last monday. I'd rather have Benoit fooled then beat..

So next monday, Triple H will singlehandedly defeat the entire RAW locker room, and then he will defeat Y2J in Nashville. It makes Triple H look superstrong and unbeatable.. of course that's bad news here considering the anti-Triple H sentiment.. but.. think about what effect it will have when Orton finally manages to beat him at Wrestlemania?

It will be like when United finally beat Arsenal.. not that I compare Arsenal to Triple H.. I don't think Triple H woule be so childish as to throw pizza at Orton after he loses at WM 21.

There should be no way HHH can win this one. Surely the entire roster will gang up on The Game and eliminate him first. Although that would be too sensible for WWE to think of.

Yeah everyone will gang up on HHH put since he's the new version of Superman he will be able to take out the entire roster

I would mark out if Rhyno won but we all know it will be our saviour HHH.

Jung had it spot on, HHH losing the title doesn't make sense, yet him managing to beat the ENTIRE roster makes even less sense. Go figure.

Really... if HHH wins it... then I believe it will end up being the most ridiculous/painful/stupid bit of main event booking I have ever seen.

They don't seem to realise, nobody cares about Orton v HHH, they killed Orton already. It really is a waste of time and like I predicted a while ago, the fact that they are going to drag this feud out til WrestleMania is going to be excruciatingly painful to watch.

I mean come on... if HHH beats the ENTIRE roster then what next? WHO is booking this shite?