[[Template core/front/global/userBar is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Recommend / Advise against a pizza

Christof

Better than webistre recommendations here is Pizza time.

Inspired by Draven who is putting his plans for world domination on hold for a pizza break, what pizzas would you recommend / not recommend.

For me

Recommend

Domino's Texas BBQ and Vegaroma

Pizza Palace - Duck pizza

The ones I woulfd ssay no to are Domino's double decadence, the bases are too thin and the filling is awful, good idea shame about the pizza.

Has anyone tried the new Pizza Hut one with Nachos on??? I want to know if it is any good

• Like 1

Spicy Mince & Chicken form Ali's.

The shop is literally next door to me and therefore my kitchen has become just for show.

The SM&C baked potato rules to.

Also the humble plain cheese cannot be ignored either. The pizza for those who say they don't like pizza.

in Cannock theres actually a rather awesome burger/kebab/pizza shop. Its perfect if Im out drinking up Cannock with my cousin and a great change from the chippy or McDonalds or something.

We pay just under 4 quid each for a massive pizza with whatever toppings we like. I usually have Ham and double pepperoni on mine. It fills you up and any you dont eat you dont mind throwing away. But usually we dont eat anything all day and need it to soak up all the drink

The ultimate pizza? As far as i am concerned it would have to be a Meast Feast from Pizza Hut, with the addition everybody loves: The Stuffed Crust! I never got round to trying that rectangular pizza they brought out, do they still do it? I remember seeing the adverts a while back.

One thing i would like to mention, i was in the US for Mania in march, and myself and my brother decided to go get a pizza. I saw this small place on the corner of the street, it looked ok so in we went. We ordered a Pepperoni Pizza Pie (i had no idea why they called it a pie), and we waited. It took ages to cook, and when we got the thing, i realised why. This thing was huge, absolutely enormous, and i suddenly realised why the man behind the counter looked at me weird when i asked for a whole pizza rather than just a slice. Dont get me wrong, it was one of the nicest Pizzas i have ever had, but damn, i couldnt eat anything for hours afterwards, not even a bar of chocolate.

Im a wuss when it comes to pizza I only like Marghrita (sp) we dont have any big name pizza places down here unfortunately, but there are a few places that do pizza, i have said i will attempt others but never get round to it.

Darky tell ur bosses to get the butts in motion to get a decent pizza place in pembrokeshire.

xXx