The moron that is Hardcore Holly

Jung

Have a read of this, from wrestlingobserver.com:

"Ok, I had second row seats at the Smackdown Holla Holla Holla House Show Tonight in Syracuse, and check out what happened! Ok, tag title match, Hardcore Holly/Charlie Haas v. Kenzo Suzuki/Dupree hardcore rules. So I didn't catch Rene Dupree doing anything wrong, but mid way through the match Holly approaches him right in front of us on the outside of the ring and just slams him on the head with a ridiculously stiff chairshot (chair dented, the whole 9 yards). So Dupree is laying in the fetal position next to the ring and Holly comes over and just starts nailing him repeatedly with some of the hardest punches I've ever seen. When Holly gets off him, Dupree's left eye and all of the surrounding area is RIDICULOUSLY swollen. Dupree gets up and walks over to get his belt, Suzuki makes the pin in the ring and it's over. But, as Dupree is grabbing the belt, Holly is going towards him at which point Rene notices and starts running to the locker room, not in a work type of way but in a I fear for my life type of way, and Holly runs after. Haas and Suzuki eventually leave. A little while later, some of th security around the ring are talking along with Fit Finley and apparently Dupree and Holly also got in a fight backstage. I don't know if that's true, but I can vouch for everything that happened other than the backstage stuff, as it was right in front of me."
All I can say is fire this useless pile of crap. Wrestlers have problems with each other all the time, but to do that in front of an audience, for no apparent real reason is lacking in professionalism and common decency. He's a waste of space anyway, and this ain't the first time he's injured someone. Just get him and his self righteous behind out, so he can bother somewhere else.

I can't believe he's still employed, his track record for being difficult and accidently maiming his fellow wrestlers is second to none. I don't think I'd be exaggerating if I said that for WWE to release ten wrestlers and for him not to be one of them was both a shock and a disappointment to virtually everyone on this board.

All I can think of is that he must have some incriminating pics of Vince and Albert, or something.

The way he duffed up Matt Capottelli(sic) on TE3 was in poor taste. In TE1, when Tazz appeared they knew he was a tough SOB, and he was. But he was fair too them. Holly was an ass-clown(tmY2J).

And when they were pushing my fave new character, Mordecia, it was Holly who messed up the whole thing at TGAB.

He is a law unto himself, and just cos he's been around for 10 years, he thinks he's the next Taker in the locker room. I've only known Undi' to be an ass once, and that was in the Invasion angle with Mike Awesome.

Holly IMO needs to live his gimmick as this bad-ass SOB. I hope one day he starts on somebody mid-ring again and they just kick the crap outta him, exposing him for what he is, a grade A, see him from space, roided ass-clown(tmY2J).

He sounds like a prick, who has nothing to keep him in WWE

-He cant wrestle

-He cant do a promo

-Hes a liability

-He has no gimmick

-Hes stale, with no good fued in a LONG time

-Hes a waste of WWEs good money. Bring back a good talent and fire him

Wrestlers have problems with each other all the time' date=' but to do that in front of an audience, for no apparent real reason is lacking in professionalism and common decency. [/quote']

True that they do and they have sorted out their problems by beating the hell outta each other in the ring in the past BUT this is 2004 not 1974. Holly deserves a good kicking. Hopefully WWE will cast off some more dead wood in this dead head.

Holy sh*t! Those pics are pretty bad. I never really liked or disliked Hardcore Holly but after hearing about this and seeing the evidence, I hope someone comes along and hands him his ass - maybe get Shamrock back from MMA stuff to teach him a lesson!

OK, the fact is that Renee Dupree hired a rental car in Hardcore Holly's name, forcing Holly to drive back with it and returning it, costing him time and money.

So I can understand that Holly was a little upset. While taking it out on him in front of a crowd is stupid, how stupid is WWE if they knew about this? They should never have booked them in the same match.

Ribbing is part of the locker room culture. Even in BCW we rib each other all the time. What you do is try and out-rib the other guy.

Do you honestly think if Angle, Brock, Taker, Vince or Big Show say had done this rib Holly would've did the same thing. I don't think so. All this will do is make the larger stars rib Holly to wind him up even more to see if he reacts.

How many ribs do you think Bob's done in his 10+ years in WWE?

And how many times do you think he said someone over-reacted if they couldn't take a joke?

Holly just couldn't take a joke and did the only thing he could do, bully a 21yo kid. Just like TE3 or Mordecia, Holly only does these things to people who won't or can't do anything about it.

The sooner someone, i.e. Taker, takes him to one side and knocks seven shades if SuperHero-In-Training outta him the better IMO.

you cant blame bob holly for screwing up mordica(sp) because mordice was dreadful in the ring, well i would slag bob holly but i think duprees a load of crap anyway so i wont, oh and by the way taker is far worse like how the hell did he beat hedenreich and what the hell was the point in it??undertaker is now John waynes look alike

So simply HH, putting this into another situation. Say you worked at MacDonalds, and you kept forgetting to put cheese in the cheese burgers. Your coworker comes and beats you in because of your inconsistency and utter crapness at your job. Thats fair? Its a crap metaphor but the way HH is continually beating this new guys coming in is getting beyond a joke. If he wants to be the 'enforcer' go send your appilication to the Prison guards.

On the subject at hand though, we have only heard one side. Rene could have more to say in this then we have been lead on to believe. But blind siding someone no matter what the case for it is, is pathetic in my view. If he was 'Hardcore' why does he have to blindside a guy clearly weaker then him.

you cant blame bob holly for screwing up mordica(sp) because mordice was dreadful in the ring

Yes I can.

Mordecia may not have been ready for the position he was put in, but it was Holly's job as one of the more experienced roster members to carry Mordecia and make him look like a milion bucks.

Holly chose not to and destroyed the gimmick in one match.

Holly, IMO, is a selfish person who was given a title shot at Brock for his loyalty to the compnay, but resents the fact that newer people coming in will surpass his accomplishments.

If you look at the greats like Bret Hart, Kurt Angle, Hogan, HHH (sometimes), they can carry lesser opponents to 4.5 to 5 star matches. Witness HHH vs Tazz, Maven, Eugene, Tajiri and even Taka. He made each one look like a credible challenger during the match ups.

So I do blame mostly for Mordecia not succeding. If you're argument is that he's not ready, the man he was due to fued with, Taker, was in the same boat when he came in. All the main stars of the day carried him until he was confident enough to carry the load himself. It's what you do in this business.

I know this from my own personal experiences.

Starting out I was carried in everything I did, including my managerial duties.

It wasn't until I was a manager in a four way and Justin Richards was the other manager involved that I felt confident enough to "go it alone".

After wards, Justin said to me that I was a natural out there, becuase we were both heel managers and our respective charges were in cahoots, we worked together, but when our charges were against each other we were against each other. Justin said my instincts during the match showed I could do it on my own.

Holly shiould have been doing the same thing, but chose not to. That, IMO, is just plain wrong.

Holly was wrong for sure. He should have ribbed back.

I do like the bring Shamrock idea back, as he was my first fave wrestler. It would be unlikely though.

Also TAKA WAS GREAT, he didn't have to be carried to a good match.