15 April 2002

The Crippler

The Best Band in Britain bring out their first single in two years.

oh dear. you obviously like them, and I can't hate you for having an opinion but I can disagree with it.

In my humble opinion Liam can't sing, Noel can't play guitar, nobody cares about anyone else in the band, songwriting talent on a par with Steps, about as original as A1, egos bigger than Muhammad Ali's except he was that damn good.

Guest Thundara

While we're all slagging off 'Waysis, try listening to "Same Size Feet" by the Stereophonics (from Word Gets Around), then listen to Hindu Times. I think Noel, with his "3 chords is all I knows" music ability may have some explaning to do - both riffs are almost identical. In fact, it's a blatant rip-off!!

Guess Noel's bored of his usual Bmaj/Amaj/Em7 chord rotation.

Umm.. I didnt say they were the best band in the world. I knew this response would come about as nobody likes Oasis anymore. It is no longer cool to like them. Thats the reason why I put it up, to wind you lot up. Oasis rock in my opinion and my opinion is all that matters to me. Edited by The Crippler

Guest Dean Douglas
Originally posted by Vampiro

omg...Noel can play the guitar great.

What!?, when did this happen?.

Oasis songs start with a slow open chord strumming, then a 3 chord pattern when the singing starts which is repeated throughout the rest of the song and maybe varied for a chorus and occasionally a pathetic excuse for a solo using a blues or major scale whereas a truly accomplished soloist uses a minor pentatonic scale.

In other words, no he can't play the guitar great.