TWO Party!

Christof

Ok I Christof Schweinburger Bierhoff have been ordered by Jayden the world's Pinkest munchkin to organise the TWO party

Unlike the TWO meet up this will actually happen!

So far I have

Christof

Jayden

Darkstar

Trash Mania

Taki

Spiritchaser

Jack (we'll let him drink Cider)

The Maxx

Now the Maxx excluded, the place in the middle for all of us is somewhere in the UK (sorry Maxx but if i add you we'd be partying on some Oil Rig in the Atlantic!

So when and where and how are the questions

Oh and who else wants to come along

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok as mentioned previously my Dad bless his miserable old soul is gonna help if anyone's struggling to get there, by giving me stackloads of cash to spend on trains and stuff.

In terms of ideas I think a theme park would be a really fun day, and it would be easier to do than a night out round the pubs where everyone needed hotels afterwards and stuff.

Ok, so, so far it's me and, Ho Ho Ho, GREEN GERMAN, plus Taki who promised me she'd go too.

Edited by Jayden

yeah a theme park is a great idea, Alton Towers is superb and train fares could be minimal as I am Hatfield based so anyone like yourself could get to Hatfield then I could drive. Thorpe park has got good in recent years but it is a bit sourtern for some.

I like the idea of a pub crawl seeing as theme parks won't be open until april. But then again thats harsh on the young-uns

ok Gringo, you can come but only on the condition that you let me Emerald Fusion you off the top of a building. Honestly, it won't hurt, trust me ;)

what about others, Sunflower? your special ability to be able to change from man to woman to man to woman and back a million times over could come in really handy. reckon you could make it?

Edited by Jayden

Im coming for deffinate if its a theme park idea, its a lot better than a night out, its more memorable, plus eater time when the parks re-open is my birthday and trashes so it could be a right celebration. and gives me time to save up to go, plus a nice release of pent up energy before my exams in may great.

ILL BE THERE.

xXx

Can I do my version of the peoples elbow called the thriller elbow? Its the same but with the thriller zombie dance before the drop....

Which theme park are we all thinking of? We can always have the theme park and the night out... it won't be compulsory to attend both... So you can get wet through, dizzy and throw up and then if you want get drunk to celebrate... and then do it all again lol.

Can I do my version of the peoples elbow called the thriller elbow? Its the same but with the thriller zombie dance before the drop....

That's shocking. I came up with a very similar move ages ago called the bo Selecta Elbow.. do I even need to explain it? (Think Creeh-ig David)

course you can Gringo. Once I've had a bit too much to drink I'll let you do wrestling moves on me. Just promise not to break my neck, because once I've had a few too many if you tried to convince me to let you Emerald Fusion me off a building, I'd probably agree.

Gringo's right though, we could easily do both. The theme park for whoever is up for that, and then on to a lash up later on. Obviously not everyone would want to go round a few pubs, or to a club, but for those who did we could carry on through.

OK coming all the way from wales rather hard to carry all the stuff id need to get ready for a night out aswell as a theme park trip. Just a though anyone got a big enough bathroom for me to get ready in? please, I do not do NO make-up ever not at all, so storage for bag and place to re-aply face after fun day at park is essential.

xXx

What the? When did i agree to this? Or is the fact that booze was mentioned considered enough of an incentive that I would automatically say yes? Do you think I'm so shallow and pathetic that....................

Oh hell, beer sounds fine to me.

I suggest next march or april time. Give everyone time to recover from the Xmas spendathon.

Next March or April time is cool, and I'm sure we should do another one around then, particularly if we're going to a theme park as they won't be open until then.

But there seems little point talking about getting together to have a bit of fun and then not actually doing it for 5 or 6 months.

Why not make it a TWO christmas party? I understand that cash implications of that but it doesn't have to be expensive. There are so many ways to have a really cracking day, or night, out without it costing a lot. Sure lots of people wouldn't be able to come, but then a few would. Hell, even if only 5 TWOites met up for a decent night out I'd feel it had been a worthwhile adventure.