BXW Results

TsuMirren

Erm...

Nice to see Aaron abusing his position again.

Bitter???? About a show 500 miles from Scotland. Bitter??? Because I ran the first genuine show in Scotland for years. Bitter??? Because Kid Krazy cut a promo to 120 fans who will never be in Scotland, let along watch an SCW show.

The perpetuity of how pathetic Aaron Spencer is knows absolutely no bounds. Needless to say, I'm not going to post any sort of official reply as it just doesn't merit any.

Nice to see TWO allowing Aaron to post such utter drivel on their front page.

Matt V

Mark Sloan

Kenny Morrison

Who's next Aaron? I'm sure there are a lot of Promoters who you can shoot on and get some cheap heat as a result.

Do your own thing Aaron and grow up, just do it safely.

Guest Michael

kenny , plz .. stop taking things too seriously.

by the way ... it was me and kid krazy that cut the promo.

BXW was amazing and i would advise anyone to buy the video. Everyone worked their asses off that night to produce a show that in my opinion was better than the FWA revival.

Arron and Iceman deserve the world of credit for organising it.

Cant wait till the next one !!!!!!!!!!1

While I don't want to get into this debate about the UK Scene, because quite frankly I don't know enough about the whole situation, I think that article was quite poor.

It was meant to be a report on a wrestling event and throughout the report Aaron has put in digs at Tsu and other people. The report was completely biased towards BXW and totally against SCW.

I also must have a little moan about that article. It was supposed to be an informative report on the BXW results. I for one know very little about the UK Scene, but I just think that an article like that should not have had the digs about SCW in.

Personally I think that No one is in the situation to call or disrespect anyone else’s efforts to provide wrestling, especially on a news/results report.

As I said, I know very little about UK Wrestling, I believe that all the different promotions calling one another and not being professional, will have a huge impact on the image of the company.

I have no inkling about the UK scene, but I do know about working on a website... that article should not have been posted in that manner.

It's totally unprofessional and insulting, as well as full of spelling errors (including his name in his email address).

That sort of thing should not be at TWO.

Out of order

You shouldn't libel your competitors, and your former business partner. That is just not right.

And you definately do not do it in what is supposed to be an objective report on a news site. I take it that as far as objective reporting goes, we can now forget Mr. Spencer. After all, he can't workon both sides of the fence.

The accurate and unbiased reporting thing that you should get in a news report is something you cannot just leave out when it suits you, just to get some cheap heat when you start your own business. And boy, you did go for the cheap heat in your report.

Well done for destroying my respect of you and your reporting.

:devil

PS I still respect the other people who run this site, as you have done a fantastic job. TWO is still the best UK news site. I have doubt that this won't stop it being that.

Guest Michael

here we are again - all proud members of the lets have a good piss and moan about something that was said on the net club

You know what , if it was not for this dam internet and the amount of people who treat it deadly seriously , Brittish wrestling would be mutch better off.

I cant believe that after a 5 star show and a killer main event all you people are talking about is some thing that was said on the net

My point exactly.

We're talking about a show report...you don't see anyone else bleeting on or using reports to have pops at anybody!

If it wasn't for the internet British wrestling would play to 10 people in Blackpool after a Clown show. Why should the net be different to TV or radio? It's just a new medium, that's all. If it had been around when TV came about then maybe people wouldn't treat it like they do.

Ah right then

So a news report being biased on the net makes it different than if it was in print? Yeah right micheal, what planet are you on today? If a report such as that had been printed in Powerslam, Powerslam would be looking at a court summons to defend themselves in a libel case. And as UK law makes no distinction between electronic and paper mediums of print, right now TWO are liabel for a libel case from both The Middleman and SCW.

It would make sense for the other webmasters here to apply some editorial common sense to that 'news report'. I'm not too bothered about it being biased and saying that the BXW gig was the best thing since sliced bread, thats why reviewers are paid to do; have opinions and voice them. But you do not

1) Make threats to another person,

2) Verbally abuse the competition.

not unless you want yoour ass to be handed to you in a sling by the legal profession.

Note on that last point. If the fromer backyarders are just that, formerly backyard, than I have no problem with them. If the WWFE can have ex backyard talent in it's main events, so can any other promotion. Some people here need to realise that the past is ancient history, and look to the future.

I have to BXW reports sent me, and won't use either. Simply because they were so bad, I don't want to feel like I am dissing BXW. I will wait until I get a tape and then, then and only then I will make my comments.

So if a video ever comes out, I would be interested in a copy. I do agree that having a front page on a website to review your own show, is some what biased and being able to use that page to piss off other promotions, whether in fun or not. Thats not good. Reviews should be done by people outside the event. Maybe TWO had the same problem as me, they could not a good enough report.

I might travel down and check out the live show next time, until then lets wait for a video.

Good luck to BXW in the future.....:D

Come on that report is to one sided, I am sorry, but for some one who was in the show and who actually owns the show to write a review is not really a review worth reading.

Mind that is the only report I have seen on any website. So until a video comes available which I do believe they are in the process of making, wait until some video reviews then you will hear un biased reviews.

I did not go to the show, so I can't comment...

Gary