Injuries you have had?

johnny knoxvill

My worst injury was

I was playing football in the summer holidays in 2002 and my hip jsu crunced and gave way I though its a torn muscle or something it will be cool.

I carried on with this unbearable pain for about 1 month then one morning I woke up and stretched out and got 2 crunching pains in my hip it was so bad I cried.

My Dad had seen enough he took me to Harlow hospital and they said I had a slipped epithisis.

This is where your hip bone tears off the ball and socket joint in your hip due to growth spurts. I went for a month with a torn off bone.

I had an operation( worst time off my life spent my birthday in hospital)

they put a screw in my leg had to stay in hospital for a week probably more but I was good on crutches because I spraigend my knee when getting run over before.

I was on cruthes for 6 weeks and about 3 months later I got back to rugby.

My first game back all amped up 30 seconds into the game I fractured my shoulder and tore all the ligaments( it hurt so bad ) I swore so many times in front of my teacher.

I got taken away to hospital I thought I was gonna get an operation but thank God they said just dont do an sport for 6 months ( my arm got pretty weak whilst the other got real strong) It is now getting way better hardly ever feel it but it took a while for the pain to totally go away.

Never broken a bone, got no scars and have never required any stitches. I once fell headfirst off a climbing frame a few years back and as a result had my arm in a sling for a week or two even though it wasn't broken.

However I have once suffered a concussion. Other than that I've never had any serious injuries.

But I have been thrown over my bike handle bars a couple of times. Had a door slam on my thumbs, ripped my finger nail half off. Now that is the most painful thing you can do. Or actually the most painful thing is when I was just leaning against my bike on the pavement when I started to wobble and fell backwards on the bike. Then the peddle came up right between my legs at full speed. I spent 15 minutes in the fetal position on the floor after that one, fearing children wouldn't be a possiblity in the future :lol

All those things hurt but nothing was broken and I didn't need hospital.

I've never stayed the night in hospital.

I nail gunned myself to a roof I was pitching, straight through the hand! the paramedics gave me some funny gas and they had to get the fire brigade to get me down with a cherry picker.From then on I was known as Jesus by the caring men on the site. Also my kidney exploded when I was 11, that hurt like a bitch! I'm now in no position to ever donate a kidney :lol

Or actually the most painful thing is when I was just leaning against my bike on the pavement when I started to wobble and fell backwards on the bike. Then the peddle came up right between my legs at full speed. I spent 15 minutes in the fetal position on the floor after that one, fearing children wouldn't be a possiblity in the future :lol

Thats the funniest thing i ever read. Sorry but its hilarious

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13426

The original and best created by myself... A near definitive list of the TWO cripples.

Woah, woah, hold it jack...

This is the original - http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5709

You have Goldy's sprained ankle, Russ's groin stran, Latino's crazy antics in Homebase (what a load of *cough*) and on the same day it was posted, Andy does his hamstring in. Now that's what you call an Injuries thread!

;)

Um well Im a walking disaster area Ive had more injury time in my life than Ive had drunk time.

At 5 some little cow started a fight with me at school ripped out my earing vertically, nice scar still there.

At the age of six I was in a car accident in which my knees were crushed, needing to be rebuilt,2 weeks in hospital 3 months on crutches

At 7 I jammed my pinky in a solid oak front door to which I though oops when I showed my mom that it was hanging off she passed out.4 hours in casualty thank god it was my left hand.

At 8 I was training for an Ice skating Meet and as I attempted a rather difficult jump I fell and fractured one of the vertabrea in my back laid up for 3 months then physio for 4 months.

At 10 I fell of my BMX into the path of an oncoming car stupid I know cant remember exact injuries but I know it hurt and Ill never go on a bmx again. 3 weeks off school.

At 11 I got hit in the head with a hockey stick split it open. 2 1/2 hrs in casualty with a very bad headache. 3 days off school.

At 13 my horse was startled and i wasnt paying attention she reared up and threw me off i landed under her as she came down she landed on my left knee. More surgery to rebuild and already rebuilt knee. 6 weeks off.

at 15 doing cross country in the pouring rain going down a very steep hill, I slid and again exact details rather sketchy next thing im at the finish line but my femur is not where it should be its pointing out of my knee joint.

At 16 I got caught in a nasty wave in a storm whilst surfing and ripped my back open on some rocks. Then I decided to give up sport.

Then this year Playing netball I somehow got dragged along the floor grazing loads of skin off my leg.

Now I try to be careful, cos I dont want to be a danger zone all my life.

xXx

Woah, woah, hold it jack...

This is the original - http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/...read.php?t=5709

You have Goldy's sprained ankle, Russ's groin stran, Latino's crazy antics in Homebase (what a load of *cough*) and on the same day it was posted, Andy does his hamstring in. Now that's what you call an Injuries thread!

Fair enough Pab... sorry I didn't dig further back... Maybe we should just pinm one and let people add any injuries they get as they go on....

I went ice skating for the first time when I was 12. Being an accomplished roller blader I thought that cross-legged turning would be easy - obviously not!

The blades on my right skate dug into the ice and my body kept turning causing me to dislocate my knee leaving my knee cap down across my shin - very very VERY painful - wouldnt recommend it

*deep breath*

Fell off a diving board at 8 onto the poolside, had cuts down one side for about 5 weeks, with a little scarring that can be seen today.

Broke my leg, arm, dislocated a shoulder, trapped a nerve under the other, damaged my neck in a school ground accident (and no, we didn't sue) dislocate my toe every other day.

I have a mountain's worth of scars on my body, most of which I have no clue where they have come from and burns all over my fingers from when i used to smoke.

I have a scar on my nose where I was attacked with a knife, it only comes out when i am hot...really strange.

Not to mention the time when i landed on my head during a german supplex!

Oh and I caught my elbow on the ring going over the rope and it hurts like hell.. right hard on the funny bone!

Its not even funny I've had serious thoughts of wrapping myself in bubble wrap just to avoid further injury.

Forgot to mention the dislocating of my hip whilst in labour leading to the ability to do it every day if i choose. and getting punched in the mouth but some evil cow at school breaking my jaw, which I'm too scared to go get fixed. Now I think thats deffinately it. I Think.

xXx

My current list is Complete Torn ACL and tissue damage in Left knee, slight tears in ACL's in both knees, broken both wrists, both thumbs, ribs, damaged ankle ligaments, bone chips in my right elbow, a twice broken nose, and dislocated my left elbow.....

Got a few scars as well... had a few stiches in my head from when I've broke where nose the first time and also in my eyelid from the same accident....

Got a concussion then and have had about 4 on top of that....

I dislocated my left shoulder taking a piledriver wrong once and its been kinda loose ever since as well... pain when you knock it and you can feel it slide...

Also got a back injury at work in Accy about a year ago that still twinges, required a few pain killing injections for that....

Plus I also broke my left foot when in a temper I blasted my gate to pieces. Was in a nifty plaster boot for about 6 weeks and its still abit sore. I also blew two tendons in my foot doing that.

This list is impressive! I've been lucky compared to you lot!

I've broken my nose twice in riding accidents, when I was breaking in my mare she freaked out at a hedge-cutter and I ended up face first at full speed into a telegraph pole, bust nose, helmet exploded embedding itself into my skull, opening it up to the bone in a 4 inch gash, and my earring disappeared into my head, that was fun! The second time a polo ball hit me full in the face, woke up 5 minutes later flat on my back on the floor!

I almost severed my finger earlier this year when I was drying a wine glass. My hand was inside the glass swirling the teatowel around when the glass broke, it cut through skin, muscle, tendon and nerve, then when it hit bone it skidded upwards to skin bare the inside of my finger. Took a couple of ops at Stoke Mandeville to put that one right!

Taki, do you own horses as well??

- fell over the dog and landed skull-first into a sharp spiey thing unprotected at the side of the radiator - went straight into my skull and I was bleeding buckets.

- cut my arm wide open slipping onto barbed wire. Still faintly have the scar.

- got concussed running into a thick metal pole holding up the washing line.

- smashed my knee straight into a pane of glass. Was lucky to escape with a bruise and tiny cut.

- knocked myself unconscious in an act of petty depression by smashing my head into a wall.

- slight concussion taking a bump in a ring. Smacked my head hard and knocked me for six for a few days.

Got burned by boiling water at 9 months old and spent almost a year in hospital as a result.

Got a staple through my dick when i was 4 because i was playing in a cardboard box.

My right arm got pulled out of it's socket 3 times between the ages of 7 and 9.

Broke my wrist getting dived on at 11.

Got 3 ribs broken when i was 10 by a fat kid who gave me a belly splash.

Got 2 ribs broken 4 months later by a friend who gave me a knee drop.

Tore a tendon in my right ankle running.

****ed my right knee running and still have recurring pain 8 years later.

I fell off a concrete wall and caught my head on the edge of it requiring 12 stitches.

I fell onto a set of concrete stairs while trying to jump over them and broke my knose.

I was running home one day and for some some reason i didn't notice a line of barbed wire at head height in front of me, and it went right in my eye sockets but missed my eye balls.

I got hit by 3 cars between the ages of 11 and 15.

I got bitten by my dog when me and my brother were fighting at new years and i scared her because she doesn't like people shouting.Which resulted in me spending the first day of the Millenium in casualty ward.

I also have many other scars scattered over my body that i can't really remember.

A lot of my chil hood was spent in casualty wards.

When I was four I slipped on some OJ and did the splits, fracturing both thighs all the way down. Ended up needing callipers on my legs for five years(not nice).

Since then I've had numerous concussions, torn quad muscle, which hurt like a b**ch, broken jaw, spained back muscles. And my neck wrists, knees and elbows are like an 80yr old womans after bumping around like a loony for the last 6/7 years.

Just now I have an ingrown toenail, but I'm tough, I'm not gonna cry.

*faint sobs can be heard as HDC ends his post*

lol

Got a new one today... Went to the shops to buy myself some more of my cancer sticks when generic chav's A and B approach me. They tried to ask me about a light then my phone went and they became very intrested in it, ie: having a hold... Its a brand new new Samsung phone that cost me £220 quid on Pay as you go, so no chance.

They tried mugging me but I kicked their ass, however in smacking one I broke my little finger, dislocated the knuckle, damaged a few tendons and sprained my wrist (all left sided). I've just spent 3 hours in A&E and had to listen to this guy moaning cos his ingrowing toenail was hurting and he'd come for painkillers and didn't understand why this was taking so long....

Until I turned round and brandished my black, swollen and bleeding hand and said come back when your like this you moaning old git....

There was after all only two doctors and three people in re-suss (sp?), what did expect? A massage and his pills on a platter?