Do yourself a favour and download this...

A.C.

...the funniest thing I've enjoyed since I saw a duck really balls-up a landing onto a river. Seriously, that duck stacked-it: he was almost doing cartwheels!

Anyway, some clever-clever person has decided to create an MP3 which plays two Nickelback songs at once: "This is how you remind me" through one speaker and "Someday" through the other.

clickity

It's number eight on the list and it's called "Nickelback - How You Remind Me Of Someday."

This is uncanny. :eek :lol

Judging by the lack of replies it looks like I didn't hype this enough (or explain what it is).

Basically, this guy played two Nickelback songs at once and it turns out that they're basically the same... same chord progression, same structure, almost the same speed. It's a horrible indictment of the band. Seriously, it's unbelievable how exactly the same the songs are!

DOWNLOAD IT! You will be amazed!

I always loved the Nickelback, and aye, it's a bad thing for the band, but it takes nothing from the strong lyrics - especially this, which is from "Woke Up This Morning" and sums me up absolutely 125% perfectly right now:

"I've been a loser all my life, I'm not about to change

If you don't like, there's the door, nobody made you stay

There ain't a woman on the planet who can deal with it

Just how I wanted it, I'm hating all of this"

I f***ing love the Kroeger.

yeah personally I like Nickelback and this does nothing to change that.

No disrespect to any band but they are hardly the first band to use the same stuff in more than one song. As mentioned, when you hear the two songs separately you don't even notice it, so what does it matter?

Fair enough, it's pretty funny but they're a band that I'm not ashamed to admit to liking.

Yeah, it's impossible to see ANY band sitting there going "I know, let's produce a song that's IDENTICAL to our previous hit..." It just shows their stylistic limitations. Personally, I think both songs stand up well on their own but I listened to the album and fell into a coma. 100% of fact.

Archived