Have Man Utd blown it?

Jerichoholic

At the moment I think we're out of it, but then we all said that before christmas too.

What a fantastic season this has been, lets just hope there one more final twist in the tale and the Premiership trophy comes home again.

Guest Dean Douglas

A Man United fan from Kent, says it all.

They haven't really dropped the ball this season, but they've stumbled a few times and come close, I hope this is the year they unravel and as much as I'd like it to happen I can still see them pulling a Sampras and snatching victory when everyone's discounted them. I'm not really a football fan but I just hate to see the same name at the top of the table year after year.

If you were to look at all 3 teams run-ins then i'd say my money would be on liverpool.

But this season has seen so many twists and turns that i really like to say.

I do however feel that arsenal wil fall away for some reason.

Guest LiamTon Bomb
Being a Middlesbrough fan, i'd have to say Manchester United have blown it now, i was at the game on saturday and all they did was moan and attack, ther attacks never came to anything, for most of the match they were the better team and they rued their missed chances, It only takes a second to score a goal and if you can't get goals, sadly you can't win matches. I think the race for the title is between three teams now, Liverpool, Man Utd and Arsenal, its going to be one of them but i don't think Man Utd will win it, looking at their next few fixtures. Arsenal have two games in hand and if they can win them, then the title will be theirs for the taking. Edited by Grapple

I don't think they've blown it. To count them out with the talent they have would be ridiculous but.... it's out of their hands.

It's there for Arsenal if they want it, and if they slip up then it's Liverpool's, and if they also slip up then Utd have a chance.

With the way this season has gone so far I wouldn't be surprised to see any of those three still lose games. If any one team had found their form early on in the season when Utd were losing games Utd would be nowhere near now anyway, but every time it's looked like somebody was going to pull away they'd hit a few bad results. It's happened to Leeds, Arsenal and Liverpool this season.

Originally posted by Dean Douglas

A Man United fan from Kent, says it all.

Why does the fact that i'm from Kent have any bearing on what I said about this subject.

All I said was that the race is wide open and I hope United win it, you may also notice that I said I think we are out of it.

Guest Dean Douglas

No bearing on the situation, club supporters usually go to home games and support the team because they represent their town or city and Man U seem to have legions of supporters who've never lived in Manchester and/or werent born there.

It was the same with the loyal Liverpool supporters from Cornwall and Norfolk in the 80s.

I just don't like being branded as a "Glory Hunter", thats all.

I'm 23 years old and I started supporting United when I was about 8 because my Dad does. The first season I started taking real notice was in the 89/90 sason when United finished around 14th in the ol Division 1 and were involved in a relegation fight, luckily we won the FA Cup that season which many people feel save Alex Fergusons job.

I used to go to school and hardy anyone else supported United, everyone supported Liverpool, Arsenal or Tottenham. I used to get the piss taken out of me because United were so crap. But whether they're my local team or not, I stuck by them, and granted I can't go to as many games as I would like, but I don't think I can be labelled as a glory hunter.

Rant over.

No bearing on the situation, club supporters usually go to home games and support the team because they represent their town or city and Man U seem to have legions of supporters who've never lived in Manchester and/or werent born there.

20 years ago maybe people did just support their local side.

that's not been the case for a long time now. Personally I'm not a Utd fan, and would love to see someone else win it now, but one thing I will stick up for is this theory that all United fans are from Singapore, or Kent.

You'll find just as many Liverpool fans outside of Liverpool as you will United ones outside of Manchester. Same with all the big clubs.

I live in Reading, and don't have one mate who supports Reading, in fact if I were to list a few of their clubs including mine it would be Spurs, Liverpool, Blackburn and Villa amongst others. In fact thinking about it, I'm not entirely sure I know a Utd fan, I must do I guess, but I can't think of one right now

Having lived in Northern Ireland for the last 15 years, the majority of people over here do not support their local club. This is mainly due to the piss poor standard of the football and the grounds. Most people here support a team from the mainland. The main teams over here being Manchester United and Liverpool, and for whatever reason Rangers and Celtic.

If United win all our games including the Arsenal game it will throw the title wide open again.

With Arsenal still having to face their old rivals Tottenham and Arsenal theres no doubting Liverpool have the easiest run in. Also United and Liverpool still being involved in the Champions League shouldn't have no bearing, with Arsenal still in the FA Cup the will probably only play one less game until the end of the season if any less at all.

Arsenal are the current favourites followed by Liverpool but really it still is wide open.

Guest da gangsta
Woooooooo......Arsenal all the way. I can see Man Utd losing points against lecister as its the new manager case and no knean and beck's wont help them.

Guest da gangsta
I just finished watchign the game. I cant believe that man utd won. leicester had about 4 clear-cut chances to score while man utd had 1, and took it!