Shopping advice

Jack

Pretty much Im useless at shopping. I can pick clothes but nothing else. I dont have a clue whats in fashion in things other than clothes. So could anyone advise me with some good aftershave and a mobile phone. Any aftershave that smells nice and a phone with good new features, and modern.

Any advice is helpful.

Thanks

Hey Jack depending on cash flow

Giorgio Armani Be aftershave is a clean fresh manly aftershave and so is Hugo Boss aftershvae as used by moi.

They will set you back about 25 quid each but there are some nice fakes about too if you want to pick one of them up. They smell pretty much the same but don't last as long(smell longevity wise).

Phones pretty much any third gen phone is cool now, Tesco's had a nice silver one with a 3.2 megapixel camera built in which came with a free cd player/radio which was about 70 quid a Sagem phone I think it was.

Good Luck Dude

Spiritchaser

Straight Eye for the Straight Guy

My sister has the 3 phone fletch suggested' date=' and its very cool :)[/quote']

Yeah Ive been to 6 different shops to get one in the past week and no look. So I ordered one from amazon last night but the credit card i used bounced so Ive had to use another one and it wont be here for a while now

Aftershave-wise you can't go wrong with anything French as the French make the best fragrances in the world.

I use Pi by Givenchy, real nice stuff. Versace Green Jeans is also good (although Italian) and Xeyrus (sp??) Rouge, also by Givenchy, is top banana.

Phones? I've just been upgraded to a Nokia 60-something with a QWERTY keyboard on it. Well nice.

Cheers!

Yes i'm liking burtons t-shirts with snappy slogans on.

There seems to be alot of Claret shirts hunters the estare agents on, around at the moment they look cool.

River Island do some pretty hip shoes at the moment and are well priced too.

Adidas boxing boots are also "in" but tend to be a little steep.

Don't bother with aftershaves, wear a male perfume like joop, 212 or BOSS in motion (try find a bottle of the special edition)

Flip phones are definatly "in" at the moment. and £G ones seem to be the way to go, but wait till the full vodaphone roll out or try Orange the 3 3g coverage is poor in the northwest of england. Orange much better.

Well aftersave wise I'd say FCUK or CK Be both lovely and not extortionate prices. Hugo Boss is lovely too, or Tommy Boy is great, I go weak when i smell that stuff.

Phone Im stuck too im afraid so no help there. Just get whatever appeals to you when you go to get one just make a list of features you want it to have and if they bring you anything that hasnt got those just say "NO you stupid cow Do you not understand the words that are coming out of my mouth" thats what i did last time, she soon got me the phone i wanted.

Good luck shopping this time of year though your looking at waiting for some phones for 2 even 2 weeks christmas pain in the a***.

xXx