Stone Cold - WHAT now?.

Syxx-Pac

As you will have noticed Austin was not on Raw or Smackdown this week after returning home to Texas after Mania X8 unhappy with the direction of his character and the WWF as a company.Staff at wwf.com have been asked to hold back on all Stone Cold material and reports are that Austin and the WWF are not on good terms right now.With one of the most important weeks of WWF tv coming up and Austin unlikely to be part of it,what will become of the Texas Ratlesnake?.

Do you think Austin will return to the WWF this week or at all?.

Does Austin have a point regarding his character?.

Is he right about the direction of the WWF?.

Should Vince McMahon release Stone Cold from the WWF?.

What would happen to him if Austin left the WWF?.

The nWo have the spotlight now,should Austin be upset?.

Does Austin have a point regarding his charachter?

Yes he does, I think Vince feels that Stone Cold has run his course, hence the heel changes. Personally I don't think anything is further from the truth, I was looking forward to Austin vs nWo.

Is he right about the direction of the WWF?

I think the WWF has been heading downhill for some time now and something hugely refreshing is needed. Something like a new Stone Cold Steve Austin to heald a new era just as Austin did back in '96.

Should Vince McMahon release Stone Cold from the WWF?

Absolutely not, get rid of the What? thing and Stone Cold is stllone of the most entertaining characters in the WWF, not to mention his in ring work.

What would happen to him if Austin left the WWF?

I expect he would announce his retirement from wrestling before making a return inthe WWA or similar organisation n a few years time.

The nWo have the spotlight now,should Austin be upset?

I think Austin has no right to be upset, he's been top dog for 4 or 5 years in the WWF, he's upset because his match was the third biggest at WrestleMania. He can't be expecting to main event every PPV, especially with the nWo in town. However I don't think anyone is a bigger star than Austin and he would probably have got a bigger match next time.

I think Austin may be concerned about the way his character is going - he is the one who wanted the heel turn all those months ago and maybe he would have liked a longer run as heel.

Should McMahon release Austin? No bloody way! Austin is still more than capable of putting on an excellent match and is promos are as good as anyones.

Should Austin be upset because of the nWo having the spotlight? Possibly. I can certainly see where he is coming from if he is indeed upset at the nWo having the spotlight, and I think that is a big if. I think Austin's dislike toward the nWo may have been exagerrated. But if he is upset at it I can see where he is coming from. Austin was a key figure in building the WWF and is way more talented than people like Hall, Nash and Hogan.

Guest Jazzmaster
McMahon isn't going to upset one of his biggest stars. He would never release Austin, why do you think he has signed so much talent from WWA,etc? The real problem is that the 4 main guys in WWF are face: Austin, HHH, Hogan, Rock. When the companies split I reckon Austin won't have anything to complain about.