The Dead Man will live on!

Guest Jazzmaster

Guest Jazzmaster
There's been a lot of talk about The Undertaker retiring this year. Many fans think he is past his best and should make way for new talent. I say: hell no! His match with Fair was one of the best at Wrestlemania. His character is one of the most entertaining around. He is one of the only non-comedy heels in the company. For eleven years he has run his yard. I for one hope he's around for a long time yet.

Guest xbonez

I personally think he should hang up his attire now, hes had 11 long years in the business and a generally good reputation, but now with his no selling antics, hes only tarnishing his once great memory, trying to hang on for one last run. 20 years on when someone mentions the name the undertaker, I wont remember the phenom that struck terror into opponents in the mid 90's Ill remember hte no selling, no jobbing, politic ruling unprofessional 'taker.

Fair enough, I hear good things about his match with flair, havent seen it coz my mom didnt tape it AGAIN, but from what i did see mania wasnt that good anyway, so it didnt take much to top that night.

X-bonez

http://www.x-bonez.2ya.com

Guest Jazzmaster
I think a return to the darkside MUST happen, although hopefully not for some time as I like the character he has now. It's certainly better than when he had Stone Cold's gimmick.