Latino Reheat

Should I be ordained  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be ordained

• Yes
    • No
    • This is just more attention seeking
    • What does "Ordain" mean?

The man that posts polls about himself with the option "attention seeking" is more often than not interested more in the attention he gets, than in the results of said poll. Why not post your poll at your own forums, or do you not get enough attention from your random bunch of self-serving flunkies over there?

If being ordained means you have to leave the foul, dank, murky waters of the Internet, I say so be it, it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

Otherwise, well, I think I speak for a whole buncha people when I say "who cares?"

I await another pointless waste of bandwidth poll from Latino next week

"Should I put this poll up or not?"

o - Yes

o - No

o - Am I just looking for someone to have a go at me and therefore acknowledge my existence on this dirtball of a planet

ooo big man on campus, eh

This from the man posting a poll on a site about wrestling to ask if he should become... a minister.

Nice to see you have an intelligent, yet snappy comeback there, dear boy...

Yes this is a wrestling forum, thank you for pointing that out.

Last time I looked, this was general chat, where we could discuss anything that didn't fit into the other boards here.

Why should I waste any wit on a guy who ridicules anyone who doesn't agree with him?

And why should I get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man?

I don't mock people that don't agree with me... I mock everyone. People will easily tell you that.

I just dislike hypocrites who run down site "A" on site "B", yet still return to post on Site "A" and try and tempt people to Site "B" but hey, that's just me.

Guest Perfection
Geez Lat, you started all this yourself, pretty idiotic thing to do if you don't want anyone to think any more more a tit of you eh? I'd just shutup now before your banned or something.