Should Kane take off his mask and become something like he's brother?

Guest Melissa

It's a shame because Kane is one of the best big men in the business.

Not neccessarily saddled with a bad gimmick, but one that is going to be difficult to get out of.

But anything that gives his career a little push can't ba a bad thing.

I'm a big fan of Kane, and actually want him to become the next Champ. But if he takes his mask off, he'll just be another big man (an impressive one at that).

Completly opposite to what I have just mentioned, I can't wait to see what storyline they bring up if he loses his mask. Lets hopes its not "he had plastic surgery" and he's completly "healed" situation.

How about they use the same storylines again, and De-Mask Kane during a match... At least that way it makes more of a impact than just taking the mask away altogether, or just keeping it.

At the moment Kane doesnt seem to be doing much, they should hopefully come up with a decent storyline for him soon.

Thing is, if Kane does unmask, everybody'll realise that he used to be both Diesel II & Isaac Yankem. That would totally kill the character and how would the storyline explain that away?

Unless they try and tell us that the spirit of Kane (remember, he was originally thought to be dead!) has possessed a former wrestling Dentist!

• 4 weeks later...

As I probably won't read the spoilers, I won't know...but Kane could appear on Raw tonight unmasked after last week when X-Pac ripped it off!

(On a side note, JR said that Kane being unmasked is unheard of, however, I am positive that DX did it in 2000, and then Patterson and Brisco lost the photo!)

Originally posted by NJC

As I probably won't read the spoilers, I won't know...but Kane could appear on Raw tonight unmasked after last week when X-Pac ripped it off!

(On a side note, JR said that Kane being unmasked is unheard of, however, I am positive that DX did it in 2000, and then Patterson and Brisco lost the photo!)

They did, but never showed a photo. Also, @ Summerslam 2000, 'Taker ripped it off.

I can see him having a slighty smaller mask showing a bit more of his face like they do every time with Kane, but taking the mask of wouldn't work at all because they would have to do a he's healed! angle or have him wear some crapp make up that would be scaring and would probaly fall off. Kane seems to be getting great heat as of late so a push would make sense, Kane is a good worker for his size but I think Vader, Mike Awesome and Bruiser Brody are the best Big Men ever.

am I the only one that realises kane's push has already started? Remember the "kaninites" promo he did with hogan and Rock, I think thats the first time they've ever allowed kane to do a funny promo or even a promo that long. Since then kane has been getting good mic time every week. I think they're starting to push kane as a main eventer as he's the most impressive of all the big men on raw. I don't think we're far from seeing a face kane feuding with a heel hhh (heel after the hogan match at backlash) for the title. My guess is around september. I also agree with tajiri i think we'll see kane in a more revealing mask.

Guest The Heel
Thing is, if Kane does unmask, everybody'll realise that he used to be both Diesel II & Isaac Yankem.

No-one is going to realise because most people know he played other characters. If they don't know then they won't remember his former identities. I don't think the WWF will be bothered about that.

Stone Cold can't grow his hair back because everyone will "realise" he is actually Stunning Steve