New nWo line up?

Sabba Simba

New nWo line-up?

Now that Hogan seems to have left the group I wondered who anyone thought would replace the immortal one? I think the new look group should be a foursome- Nash and Hall obviously, Big Show (ex WCW and he's ridiculed the Hulkster before at Backlash 2000) and possibly Chris Jericho to improve his career or turn The Rock now he's become a bit stale, Wrestlemania aside. What do you reckon?

If they must have the nWo in the WWF then I think it should go something like this.

Hall and Nash already there.

Give them Jericho, split the Hardys and give them Jeff, and give them Sean O'Haire.

Jericho needs something to keep his momentum going (does he have any). Hardys are so boring as a tag team these days, and Jeff leaving and joining the nWo could work well. Build it up for weeks, with everyone thinking Mat will turn heel, only for Jeff to join the nWo. I think the nWo could be used to give a lesser guy a decent push, which is why I'd go with O'Haire. I'm a big fan of his, and I think he could be used well.

Also Steiner if he's fit enough. One of the few guys not currently in the WWF who could be a serious main eventer. Jarrett too, and he'd fit into the nWo mould easily enough.

Any combination of the guys mentioned there would be good enough for me.

Whoever joins, they need to get this right. Essentially what made the nWo great last time was the surprise heel turns of a number of guys. The "who will join next, who can you trust" element was what made it work. They need that to be there again, and at the moment it simply isn't.

Guest Dstephens_HCW

wot eva

I dont think they should introduce any more old WCW, it just makes crap PPVs and even worse wrestling.

I think they should break up the hardys but dont go the same way as Christian and Edge.

The only problem with splitting them up, they are quite hyped stars therefore they will need to hold titles. There is so much over crowding in the company at the moment their is not enough room for anouther intercontinental/European hopeful.

The Tag Team although there are 7/8 or so tag teams, their is still room for a couple more in the roster.

Rock i think should become a face for a while with Hulk Hogan, then turn on him and become part of NWO, this would be very interesting, but it will be hard to make the crowd H8 him.

Wot do you think of that

David

I think that introducing guys who have worked previously in WCW doesn't make crap PPV's, if it's the right guys.

I also think you wouldn't want to have the Rock turn heel and yet still get huge pops like Austin did last year. Besides which by the time they got round to having him turn on Hogan hopefully the nWo angle will be dead and buried.

So who do you actually want in the nWo? That was the thread, you mentioned nobody.

For once im too confused as to what the next move should be by the WWF....they dont seem to want to do anything 100% right (ie. Hogan v Rock not main event, crappy rumble after potential to be best ever).

Whatever they do, they should make the nWo come down, take out some semtex and blow up HHH, thus Hall or Nash can become undisputed champ by default. Cause we all know HHH would never job them.....

Re: Lineup

Originally posted by Dstephens_HCW

Rock i think should become a face for a while with Hulk Hogan, then turn on him and become part of NWO, this would be very interesting, but it will be hard to make the crowd H8 him.

Did you not hear the crowd at Wrestlemania (during the match)?

They were booing The Rock almost as much as they were cheering for Hogan.

Re: Re: Lineup

Originally posted by Latino Reheat

Did you not hear the crowd at Wrestlemania (during the match)?

They were booing The Rock almost as much as they were cheering for Hogan.

That was more to do wuith Hogan's cheers than the Rock's boo's, think about it

Guest Jazzmaster

What should happen: A huge shock joining that no-one expects, naturally. Forget Rock or HHH - what about Flair or RVD?

What will happen: A few lame additions like Jericho and Angle, Hall gets fired and the NWO goes the way of The Alliance.