Who's the Undisputed Champ!!!!!

Guest Litas daughter

Yep, how sucky. Yet another title reign for HHH. How abvious? Since returning he's been given everything on a plate.

Lita this isn't a dig at you, just a little suggestion.

When a guy wins the world title, it happens because the booking team decide to put the belt on him. It doesn't make him any more or less talented than he was before he won it. HHH being given the belt at Mania doesn't come anywhere near making him the greatest of all time, neither do any of his previous reigns.

the Dynamite Kid for example had zero WWF world title reigns, but I think we'd all agree he was so much more talented than HHH.

Testify, Jayden.

HHH still looks like an overgrown monster who is definatly half the athlete (at least now) that Jericho is. WWF just saw that since they blew Jericho's title reign, they can try and get some mileage out of this Stephanie McMahon with guest stars HHH and Y2J storyline, this time with Steroid Hearst Helmsley as champ.

Originally posted by Cactus Jack

but the guy has not had the title for 2 years! (I think the last time was when he lost to Rock @ Backlash 2000. I'm not completly sure, so please correct me)

He won it back at Judgment Day in the Iron Man match, then lost it to the Rock at KOTR.

Altough he never got pinned at KOTR 2000 to lose the title to Rock as it was a 6 man tag match & that was stip that if either Rock, Undertaker or Kane got the victory of any of Vince, Shane & HHH they would win the title:devil

HHH as champ - crap.

I just hope he doesnt keep the title for too long, good guys aint supposed to after all. Or maybe he'll want to go against the trend, typical egomaniac style.

One thing that allows me to stay happy when i see him as champ, is that no matter what, he'll never be remembered as the same kind of legend as say Hogan, Rock or Austin...And you know what, i think he knows it. Give Jericho back his title already. :)

Guest Litas daughter
i dont have time for all that technical stuff with the HHH won two years ago and months and dates and all this smart talk thats trying to cover up the fact that HHH rulz!! each and every one of you heathens that doubted HHH on my last sucessful yet dissapointing and a little overboard post were proved wrong and HHH will remain the title holder. besides why'd they give the title back to a nobody like jericho? god i wish u guys were american or sumthng so i could tell u bout SD and RAW. but oh well..the main fact is that HHH won! :P Edited by Grapple

Originally posted by Litas daughter

each and every one of you heathens....

So, it looks as though William Regal has had more influence on American society than we imagined......

Well, I don't think that anybody has been proved wrong, most people expected HHH to win the belt(s) at Mania. It also does not automatically make HHH "that damn good." There are still a lot of people who have been less than inspired by HHH's comeback or what has transpired since.

It is pretty clear that HHH polarises opinions on this board. Can we try and make it so that this thread does not turn into a carbon copy of the thread about HHH a few weeks ago?

Originally posted by Litas daughter

i dont have time for all that technical stuff with the HHH won two years ago and months and dates and all this smart talk thats trying to cover up the fact that HHH rulz!! each and every one of you heathens that doubted HHH on my last sucessful yet dissapointing and a little overboard post were proved wrong and HHH will remain the title holder. besides why'd they give the title back to a nobody like jericho? god i wish u guys were american or sumthng so i could tell u bout SD and RAW. but oh well..the main fact is that HHH won! :P

*cough* dumb mark *cough*

Just because the BOOKING TEAM have decided to make Steroid Hearst Helmsley Undisputed Champion, doesn't mean he rules. If they give Billy Gunn the Undisputed Champion, does that mean he rules? NO!!! A wrestler rules when he delivers the goods in the ring, and HHH just hasnt done that since his return.

And a nobody like Jericho? Jericho was the 1ST..let me repeat that...the FIRST Undisputed champion. He defended that belt, whether against Rock, Austin or Tazz. He is more athletic and way more entertaining than HHH.

And finally, how in the hell were we proved wrong? We never said that the booking team wouldn't give him the belt. We simply said that he wasn't the wrestler he used to be.......And judging by WrestleMania, we were proved absolutely right.

So Lita, before you come at us with al this crap, think about what you are typing before you type, because as much as you try to convince us, *steps into Y2J mode* HHH will never...eeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr...be the same, AGAIN.

Guest Jazzmaster
The Game won the belt, but just look at him - he's trapped in a petty mid-card-esque fued with Stephanie. Meanwhile, Rock, Hogan and NWO are ruling the show. HHH needs to turn heel or he won't keep the belt, or at least fan interest, for long.

Guest Litas daughter
Originally posted by Draven

HHH will never...eeeeeevvvvvvvvveeeeeeerrrrrrrr...be the same, AGAIN.

he'll turn heel soon. inanother year or two. but it'll be worth it:?

Edited by Grapple

No way on Earth can trips keep this face routine up for "a year or two" it's already deadly dull and he sucks at face promo's.

"I... uh.. hate you Steph.. and these people here hate you too, right?" it's a Foley promo, except the cheap pops aren't there for a laugh, they're in there to keep the guy from dying in the ring.

I hope he stays as a heel for as long as possible, cause its making him look so bad, and I enjoy seeing Mr. HHH looking even worse than he really is.

I'll never forgive him for ruining the end of what could have been a pretty damn good Wrestlemania.

Which reminds me, did anyone hear the most ridiculous comment made on Raw/SD (i cant remember) "the Wrestlemania which could possibly have been the best ever". Gimme a break.

HHH as champ.

Well the guy has'nt had the belt in nearly 2 years.

And lets not forget that the guy was not only in the match of the year in 2001, but 3 candidates in 2000 with mick foleyand the rock at the rumble, no way out and judgement day. In my opnion carried the wwf in the abcence of vince and stone cold in early 2000. Had a fantastic last man standing match with chris jehrico.

And the guy has a career threating injury, returns andyou all jump on his back. Hey your nice guys

each and every one of you heathens that doubted HHH on my last sucessful yet dissapointing and a little overboard post were proved wrong and HHH will remain the title holder

Lita we never doubted he'd be champ, we doubted he was any good.

the main fact is that HHH won

do you understand how wrestling works? he won because the booking team told him he was going to.

And lets not forget that the guy was not only in the match of the year in 2001, but 3 candidates in 2000 with mick foleyand the rock at the rumble, no way out and judgement day. In my opnion carried the wwf in the abcence of vince and stone cold in early 2000. Had a fantastic last man standing match with chris jehrico.

Absolutely, and I say over and over that he was the best thing in wrestling in 2000, doesn't mean he is now though.

Guest LiamTon Bomb
I must have been the only person who thought that Steph was with Jericho, so that she could screw him out of the belts allowing h}{h to win, i thought he may have become a heel because he isn't too good as a face, all the fans love him, but i think he got the most heat, when he was a heel. Edited by Grapple

Hmm....why you think HHH was wrestler of 2000 is beyond me...at one point i stopped watching because it just got too boring...his feud with Rock one of the most boring of all time.

All it was that year was HHH v Rock, HHH v Rock, HHH v Rock and so on. It was dull as hell, and he didnt carry the WWF at all then, if anything he underlined why they were missing Taker and Austin at the time. I'll give you that his match at Royal Rumble 2000 was a classic, but thats about it. In the end Taker didnt help much by coming back as the American Jackass. Bla...mid 2000 was horrible i tell you....agh the nightmares are starting again!!!!