what super star needs a new theme song?

Guest Melissa

what superstar needs a new theme song?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. what superstar needs a new theme song?

• big show
    • christian
    • molly holly
    • jazz

You know after Wrestlemania, i dunno what it is (maybe that the music at WM totally sucked?) but I'm now even more sceptical about the WWF giving guys new themes, particularly if its done by a commercial band like Drowning Pool or whatever.

I hope Vince just remembers that a wrestlers theme was always meant to put over the wrestler, or draw a reaction from a crowd, and not to sell some American punks some albums. Strange choices above by the way...I'd have to say Test too.

Guest Thundara
Originally posted by Syxx-Pac

Kane - He has had the same music since his debut.

As Simon said (no pun needed),

a wrestlers theme was always meant to put over the wrestler, or draw a reaction from a crowd......

Kane's music fits the whole evil, funeral parlour gimmick he and his "brother" once had, although Undertaker has decided his "kewl", bad-ass theme is much better. Kane is still seen as the "big red monster/machine", and his music fits perfectly. Although I doubt this will last for any much longer if Kane isn't given any sort of push.

Undertaker's music could do with a change, even if was something other than Fred Durst's Ego Extension.

William Regal's theme. The USA have some strange idea we [uK] all still live in the 1800's......

Hurricane's too. A stupid theme to compliment a stupid gimmick. Bring back naked Mideon any day.

Then again, best not. ;)

I was gonna say Billy and Chuck, but i kept singing it in French class the other day and its stuck.

Also, not a fan of DDP's theme song. Get the Nirvana rip-off back if ya have to, just get rid of his current song.

I hate Justin Credible's song as well. Bin it and destroy it.

The best theme song has to be Booker T's. Raise the rooooof!!!

Guest Jazzmaster
I thought your choices were pretty strange, especially Christian. Besides, too many guys get new music too soon so the WWF can release a new CD. However I do think Austin should go back to his Disturbed music as he didn't have it for long and his old (and current) theme is getting stale.