Signs?

Guest NJC

I was just wondering, what is all the business with signs?

Me and a few friends are going to a local wrestling show on March 30th, and are wondering whether or no we should bother taking a sign. The show is going to be headlined by Jake 'The Snake' and Tatanka will also be there..both former WWF wrestlers obviously, but I'm not going to make a sign of them!

We are all nWo fans, and most of us have the nWo shirt already, so with that we were thinking of making an nWo sign, but it just seems a bit irrelevant. It also seems a bit sad!

Whaddya all think? Also, for anyone who has ever been to a WWF event, do you take your own signs, or do they hand them out? Finally, does anyone know whether there are any tickets left for the two non PPV shows in the UK soon?

I shouldnt think they hand signs out. Check out the wrestlemania crowd signs, I really dont think the wwf would urge people to come up with signs such as 'Booker T stole my wallet' or my personal favourite 'Goldust raped my dad'. As soon as I saw that I was on the floor laughing.

Taking signs to All Star promotions???

Personally I wouldn't bother, make use of the time beforehand to steal the women's microhpone, that way she won't shout "cheat, cheat. cheat" or "loser loser loser" over the PA and tell you who to cheers.

These shows really do suck with the exception of jonny storm, doug williams or jodie fleisch if they book them, if not, avoid all star liek the plague