Flair v Taker & HHH v Y2j

Hosgood

I've been hearing different reactions to these two matches, some say they were bad some say good.

I thought Flair Taker was a horrible match it had decent build up but ended up just being a 25 minute squash match. It had no David Flair, and arn anderson was made to look like a fool. Kick, punch, superplex, kick, punch hmmm interesting. Ric Flair is good at selling but why must he always do the "stumble a couple of steps forward then fall on his face routine its embarassing.

As for hhh v jericho, the biggest match of the year and this is all they can pull off. The outocme was so predictable so no wonder the fans didn't care. The ending was awful too they should have thought up a routine with some near falls and decent spots. no, instead jericho missed a double axe handle straight into a pedigree. I used to be a HHH fan shame he seems to have forgotten all his moves while in rehab.

If you enjoyed either of these matches please say why.

I enjoyed Flair V Taker cause they actually pulled off a half decent match in my opinion. The match had the emotion of a good match, and even though it may not have been a classic, its doesnt deserve that type of criticism. Anderson pulled off one hell of a spinebuster in my opinion too, hardly made him look like a fool.

Flair Taker horrible. It had one of the best moments of thenight for me, Anderson's spinebuster, which was then ruined by Taker barely selling it.

Taker if only you realised you really aren't that great.

Jericho HHH had the poor fortune of being after the Rock and Hogan, but it still didn't match up to anything they'd done previously, and it had the horrible and very predictable ending of HHH winning. Plus Steph was on TV which is always horrible