Raw **SPOILER** The New Guy

Skullmonkey

Finally..... Brock Lesnar has invaded the WWF, with what looks like manager Paul Heyman. :xyx

Brock came through the crowd to completely destroy, and I mean DESTROY Al Snow, Maven, and Spike Dudley.

He looks like he has put on about fifty more pounds of muscle since the last time I saw him.

Guest Dean Douglas

Cool to see the development talent called up to the big show, nice to see that Heyman is back too.

I think Brock was the first because he had a chat with HHH and discovered the WWF formula for success....

Steroids = Monster Push. ;)

Guest Tomc2488
Originally posted by Michaels

Who the heck is Brock Lesnar? Has he been in the WWF before?

Brock Lesnar was a developmental talent at Ohio Valley Wrestling. He has a background in amateur wrestling and is huge as the previous guys have mentioned.

The guy's about 300lbs, 6ft 5 or 6, there-a-bouts... and he can do a Shooting Star Press. That, my friends, is just out and out frightening.

Let him have his first "real" match against Spike or Christian and have Bump-a-mania!!!

First time ive seen this guy...and damnit he's huge!

As long as it isnt too in your face, im willing to give this guy time to impress.....

Although Heyman does a real good job of being a heel you reaaalllly want to see get beaten up. And hes such a cool guy which makes it wierd. ;)

Don't expect to see any more OVW guys debut, I think Brock ate them all. The guys seems like he could go all the way, he's huge (we all know how much Vince loves that), he can work great matches, has great heat already and has a finisher that'll make you stain yourself. Just hope HHH or Nash don't Wrath/Goldberg him.