Hogan-Rock *Mania Spoiler*

Guest NJC

Hogan-Rock

Whatever anyone else says, I thought this was a superb match, one of the most exciting I've EVER seen.

The actual wrestling was not very good, but we knew it wasn't going to be, but what made the match was the unbelievable crowd atmosphere...the best reaction to a match I've ever seen, it was amazing.

Overall, WM X8 was nothing special, but Hogan-Rock certainly was.

Tha fans made it. Great reactions, and yeah it was a high point of the card, but I hated the post match attack by Hall and Nash.

All in all a blatantly average match, an incredible spectacle, and a bad thing to happen to the nWo angle (but I hated the angle anyway so I'm not complaining too much).

When it comes down to it... wrestling is about entertainment these days. The Hogan/Rock match ain't gonna win any 5 star classic awards for technical wrestling, but who REALLY gives a damn when 68,000+ people were THAT into it, and millions of people at home (cynical old me included) were on the edge of their seats... that's what counts. You will never see 2 wrestlers hold that many people in the palm of their hand for that length of time so completely for a long while, if ever again (wait for someone to but in and talk about Kawada or Muto here)

I enjoyed it. Enjoyment... isn't it that what it's all about?

HAH. To all those who said "WORST WRESLTEMANIAH EVRE" etc. EAT YOUR WORDS I SAY. I'm glad to say I looked forward to the match beforehand, and it lived up to my expectations. The fans played a great part in it yeh, but both wrestlers put on a show for them alright.

In my opinion the only thing that coulda made that match better was putting it at the end of WM instead. Cause HHH v Jericho got nowhere near as much fan attention.

*Still cant believe Hogan used the Hulk up. hahaha classic.