WWE Survivor Series 2004 PPV Team Quiz & PPV Chat * Win Prizes*

Kam

WWE Survivor Series 2004

Team Quiz & PPV Chat

On Sunday November 14th, Talk Wrestling Online will be hosting a Team Quiz instead of the normal quiz in addition to the PPV chat - with 5 WWE DVDs up for grabs!

Quiz

The Team Quiz will start at 8pm (UK time) as usual on the day of the PPV.

How Many People will be in each team?

No more than 4 people to a team.

How will the teams be selected?

The teams will be organised by yourself and your team mates. Once you have the team ready, post it Here by Saturday 13th November (the day before the quiz).

You must provide:

• Team Name:
  • Team Captain:
  • Team Members:

Also when you enter the rooms, please have the team name BEFORE your name, i.e if the team was called TWO, I would call myself “TWO_Kam”

Can your team contain Mods?

Anyone can be in your team, as long as it is within the number, and as long as the team member follows the rules.

What happens if a team member does not arrive?

It is your responsibility to make sure all your team members arrive on time. If a team member does not arrive you can continue with less than 4 members (OR you can try and find a replacement, but the quiz wont wait).

What happens if I arrive during the quiz and have no team?

The only way you will be able to participate is join a team with team members missing. Otherwise you’ll be able to observe, and that’s it.

How do I score the points in the quiz?

The questions will be asked directly to a team, the team can discuss this in the main window (just shout out their answer), but the team captain will have to give the final answer.

You will have about 30 seconds to answer the question, after the time is up the question will be void and the QM will move on to the next team.

Each question answered correctly will result in getting a point; the team with the most points at the end of the night will be victorious.

Please note - points will NOT be part of the normal Quiz League.

Who will be the Quizmaster?

Chris2K

If you need any help in FINDING TEAM MEMBERS -

Click here.

PPV Chat

The PPV Chat will follow on after the quiz from 9pm to 1am (UK Time).

TWO Chatrooms - click here to access them.

There will be FIVE WWE DVDs up for grabs (sponsored by Silvervision) - all you have to do is answer a simple question during the chat. (Only open to UK residents!)

Cya there.

:xyx

• 2 weeks later...
yeah he did, and I did explain and apologise why but there just seemed little point me staying. I voiced what I thought about the quiz there with regards to some of the rules I wasn't expecting, and just the general messiness of it. If you guys feel I let you down then I'm really sorry but it just seemed pointless me being there.

At the end of the day, I tried my best. Team quizzes are very hard to organise and run, and I did the best I could considering the handicaps I was faced with.

I never expected it to run smoothly, but it went better than I thought it would. And most of the people who bashed my running of it (Jayden not included) would do a much worse job than me.

I never expected it to run smoothly, but it went better than I thought it would. And most of the people who bashed my running of it (Jayden not included) would do a much worse job than me.

could I just point out that I didn't in any way bash Chris's running of it, as I've explained to him. I don't thinnk it was his fault in any way

At the end of the day, I tried my best. Team quizzes are very hard to organise and run, and I did the best I could considering the handicaps I was faced with.

Of course me and Russ know that :)