Why backyard wrestling is bad for you...

Kam

that is brilliant. firstly, the noises that guy's making while he's crying are genius and as much as I don't like seeing someone in pain, you've gotta wonder exactly what he thought was gonna happen when he did that.

but the best bit was the guy behind the camera, while they're rolling round in agony whailing their eyes out saying very calmly, "are you guys ok" and then later on "ok, what's wrong?"

on the idiot scale i'd rate them somewhere between Colin, and Jim Hellwig

I couldn't help but erupt in bouts of laughter as my girlfriend stood behind me and asked. "How are you supposed to land that?"

How do you land an Emerald Fusion off of a roof onto a table?

You don't! Ask these kids...If they live.

Thanxx Kam. That was hilarious!

Edited by Chris2K

See, I'm all for getting hurt in the name of hilarity; I've been chokeslammed, suplexed, military press dropped (landed on my face) and electirc-chair-dropped (face again-that one really hurt). Also been powerbombed head first through a shed wall propped between2 tables. There's been some blood, a fair amount of pain, but no lasting injuries. When a move (or stunt as this can only be described) makes you worry more than laugh (or just seriously appreciate) then it's not worth the risk. i don't enjoy seeing a guy land upside down on his head from a height. There's very little skill to appreciate and it's certainly not funny. Idiots like that give proffesionals a bad name (no doubt their parents'd blame WWE/TNA/ROH etc.)

May I remind a number of people who have posted in this thread that there is a zero tolerance rule on swearing and using strong or offensive language. Even though the situation may seem to warrant the language, the rules are not waved just because of something like this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

OMG That must of hurt

I backyard alot ( not as much as i usd to ) and i would never do somthing like that Jump off yes take a guy woth me head first Id think about it first

Kam do u know what happend to the guy ????????

The sad thing is, they're probably either watching it or reading this and think their cool us f**k. Well, your not. Your funny as f**k, but not cool. Seriously, do these guys not realisethat WRESTLING IS FAKE. They go out of their way not to hurt themselves, and you think jumping head first of a roof is the same thing. Idiots.

Roof + Table + High Risk Move = Tossers...

I backyarded but did I do anything as insae as that? Nope! I realised that I was going about the whole thing the wrong way and if I wanted to become a wrestler that I'd have to do proper training and work as hard as the real guys. So I did...

Shame idiots like them don't realise that a normal Emerald Fusion can break your neck, let alone a sodding roof top one.

Macho, maybe you need to change the options of your Player so that it plays the format that the video is.

I had that problem, so I changed the what types of video files my Player would actually play and then it was alright.

Maybe it's different for you though.

?

?

Macho' date=' maybe you need to change the options of your Player so that it plays the format that the video is.[/quote']

Thanks for the tip although it doesn't help because, as I have admitted numerous times, I am beyond computer stupid.

YEah, yeah, yeah... I know... Computers too? I thought Mach was just stupid. heh heh heh

Anyway, wouldn't have a clue about how to do what you describe. Wish I did. I have smart friends who, if I can get 'em to come over, probably could get it fixed in seconds. Perhaps there is hope in my future.