[[Template core/front/global/userBar is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Favourite movie with a wrestler in it.

eyes_adrift

As we all know there are tons of wrestlers in films these days likeThe Rock,Triple H is in Blade Trinity and Kevin Nash is in The Punisher also i'm sure i saw Vader in Fist of the North star last night on the Sci Fi channel(but i was pretty drunk and it was like 3 in the morning),and i was just wondering if anyone has a favourite film with a wrestler in it.

I've got to chip in with They Live, starring the one and only Rowdy Roddy Piper. It was a great sci-fi film and has one of the best screen punch-ups ever.

I know they aren't strictly movies, but Beyond The Mat and Wrestling with Shadows are good too.

Oh, and Hogan in Rocky III. If it wasn't for that film, McMahon wouldn't have taken as much notice of him and wrestling wouldn't be what it was Brah.

HDC

i really enjoyed walking tall. plenty of action and it did'nt drag on. It gets maybe a likttle distubing in it and the rocks ex girlfriend looks seiosly hot when shes giving him a lapdance!

Does anybody know her name?

i`d probaly say ready to rumble that was pretty funny or that film with undertaker and hogan in it cant remember the name?? demolition man os something??

Demolition Man is one of my personal favourites although it starred Silvester Stalone and Wesley Snipes, no wrestlers there :)

Only They Live has ever stood out for me in the Wrestler/Movie thing. This is because the part plays to Pipers strengths as an actor, alot of the story is based on Pipers pshycology, something which as a wrestler he knows about. With John Carpenter also albe to give Piper forcus he excells in his role.

As for other films, the Rocks have been nothing special, and most of them financial disasters, Hogans films were again, nothing to shout about. The only other stand out movie for me would be Predetor, thats more because its a good movie than a good acting performance from Jesse Ventura.

Demolition Man is one of my personal favourites although it starred Silvester Stalone and Wesley Snipes' date=' no wrestlers there :)[/quote']

Jesse 'The Body' Ventura was one of bad guys in the sewers that hooked up with Snipes' character.