Taboo Tuesday... Who's Voted For What? **SPOILERS**

John316

As I'm working a night shift I thought I'd look at the voting. Very easy, you get the voting form before you go to wwe.com itself. Just click on your choice and enter the security code as shown.

Here are my votes and why;

Triple H v Edge(Heavyweight Championship): Just because we've seen the other 2 done too often. I know Edge has pretty much stunk lately but let's give him a chance to finally prove himself. (It's not like he'll win anyway) ;)

Orton v Flair: Went for Falls Count Anywhere just to see how unfit Flair really is if Orton runs him all over the arena :lol

Kane v Snitsky: Lead Pipe. On the off-chance they start fencing with them :D

Jericho v Shelton Benjamin.(IC Title): Interesting to see how the crowd would react to 2 faces going for gold! ;)

Eugene v Bischoff: Shaved Head Just because they could both do with a makeover No1 razor style. :lol

Diva Battle Royal: Nurse's Outfits JUST BECAUSE ALRIGHT! :devil

Christy v Carmella: Lingerie Pillow Fight See Above :brows

La Resistance v HBK & Chris Benoit: Obviously no voting here because I voted for Edge to fight HHH.

Thats my picks. So if anyone else is voting, let's hear what. :xyx

Triple H v Shawn Michaels (Heavyweight Championship)

Orton v Flair: I Went for Steel Cage Match

Kane v Snitsky: Steel Chair

Jericho v Batista.(IC Title):

Eugene v Bischoff: Shaved Head

Diva Battle Royal: Nurse's Outfits

Christy v Carmella: Lingerie Pillow Fight

There my picks

This is the way I voted :-

Triple H vs Edge (WHC)

Ric Flair vs Randy Orton Submission Match

Gene Snitsky vs Kane Lead Pipe

Chris Jericho vs Maven

Eric Bischoff vs Eugene Head Shaving

Fantasy Battle Royal Schoolgirl Uniform

Christy vs Carmella Lingerie Fillow Fight

La Resistance vs Chris Benoit & Shawn Michaels

As an aside :-

Does the fact that Mr. McMahon has endorsed Shelton Benjamin affect the way you will vote for Jericho's Taboo Tuesday opponent?

You get the idea that Vince wants us to vote for Shelton?

Edited by Gooneronastick

Visit my website at http://wwetvuk.bravehost.com/

for never seen before one of a kind pics and to share your experience and photos if you want of events you've been to!

My votes are:

HBK vs HHH NO WAY EDGE BECAUSE AT TOUR OF DEFIANCE MAY 28 2004 HE CALLED US BRITS "YELLOW BUCK TEETH BASTARDS!"

Steel cage match

steel chair (because they won't really hit with the lead pipe and would be a very poor match)

Y2J Vs Rhyno (because he is great just hasn't been gioven the chance to really shine!)

NOT shaved head been done too much voted for servant

School girls outfits because of short skirts and i hate Frenchies

Pillow fight the obvious choice really!

Triple H v CHRIS BENOIT - As if I'd vote for "born again" Michaels or "midcard4life" Edge!

Orton v Flair - Submission match. Flair in a cage or falls count anywhere?!

Kane v Snitsky - Chain. But don't really care.

Jericho v Val Venis - To show WWE that Val should be on RAW not Heat.

Eugene v Bischoff - Servant (This will probably be rigged for Bischoff to have his head shaved)

Diva Battle Royal - Nurse's Outfits, nice!

Christy v Carmella - Evening Gown match. Make them put on a shitty match!

RUTuffEnuff posted a spoiler about Vince/Shelton.

Triple H vs Benoit(WHC)

Ric Flair vs Randy Orton Cage Match

Gene Snitsky vs Kane - Chair

Chris Jericho vs William Regal

Eric Bischoff vs Eugene Head Shaving

Fantasy Battle Royal Schoolgirl Uniform

Christy vs Carmella Lingerie Fillow Fight

La Resistance vs Edge & Shawn Michaels

Taboo Tuesday Choices

Go to WWE.com and vote on what yo want to see. I question whether or not WWe wil lactually do what we ask, but I hope so.

I voted as follows:

HHH vs Edge I wanna see Edge be THE MAN.

Flair vs Orton Falls count anywhere Orton's only chance to win. Flair in a cage=a Flair win.

Kane vs Snitsky Chain match Hopefully Russian Chain Match.

Jericho vs Val He deserves a shot at something.

Eugene vs Bischoff Loser is servant Best of three weak choices.

Diva Battle Royal School girl outfits

Christy vs Carmella Lingerie pillow fight Neither can fight. Why not?

La Resistance vs HBK & Benoit Although I hear HBK is REALLY hurt.

What did you choose?

This is suprising alot of ppl not just on here but other forums seem to be voting for Edge this is quite shocking i think, i don't think the WWE want to give Edge the match but we'll just have to see how it goes

If you've actually watched Raw any time recently you'll see that they blatantly want Edge to get the match.

Personally I'm with MachoMat I want to see them take a gamble and make him the man, but I'm really not expecting it to happen.

how do you know it's going to be a losing one? Sometimes you just need to take a risk and push a guy. A 1-2 month Edge title reign couldn't hurt the product. Ok, it might not be great, it might not improve ratings, it might not make good tv but it wouldn't make it any worse than it is. How can you know it's going to be a losing one when it's never been done? How do you know that him winning against Triple H and holding that belt up with tears running down his face wouldn't be an emotional moment huge enough to get the fans caring about him and then after a couple of credible defences taking him seriously as a World Champion?

Not that it's going to happen anyway, but I'd love it if it did as Edge is my favourite WWE superstar by a long way.

On the other hand... WHY ARN'T YOU VOTING FOR COACH! I MEAN COME ON!

Haven't we had enough of title matches that include idiotic contenders? Coach in the I-C title match? Puts me in mind of Chavo Sr and Jacqueline winning the cruiserweight title :? :?

Uh' date='where are the **SPOILERS**. Taboo Tuesday hasn't hapenned yet[/quote']

HBK got injured so he wont be in any match

I think that is what the **SPOILER** is about.

Edited by Gooneronastick

how do you know it's going to be a losing one? Sometimes you just need to take a risk and push a guy. A 1-2 month Edge title reign couldn't hurt the product. Ok, it might not be great, it might not improve ratings, it might not make good tv but it wouldn't make it any worse than it is. How can you know it's going to be a losing one when it's never been done? How do you know that him winning against Triple H and holding that belt up with tears running down his face wouldn't be an emotional moment huge enough to get the fans caring about him and then after a couple of credible defences taking him seriously as a World Champion?

Not that it's going to happen anyway, but I'd love it if it did as Edge is my favourite WWE superstar by a long way.

Mostly because Edge invokes no emotion

I. DON'T. LIKE. YOU.

WHAT A QUALITY PROMO BUT A TITLE ON THAT MAN!

Edge invokes emotion in me, and before his injury was involved in most of the best matches of that year. You can say that anyone can have great matches with Angle and Eddie but the truth is that not everybody does do they.

You could look at any main eventer or potential world champion and point out a crap promo they've done. Besides, what exactly is wrong with saying in a promo, I don't like you? If he's trying to convey the point that he doesn't like someone I'd have thought it was a pretty good way to point out that you don't like them.

Triple H v Shawn Michaels (I voted before I heard that HBK was injured)

Randy Orton v Ric Flair - Submission Match

Kane v Gene Snitsky - Steel Chair

Chris Jericho v Shelton Benjamin

Eugene v Eric Bischoff - Loser becomes winner's servant

Christy v Carmella - Lingerie Match

Fantasy Divas Battle Royal - Schoolgirl outfit (I'm already daydreaming about Trish in all of the outfits - I'm fine with any of them!)

Triple H vs Benoit He has never beaten him and anyway the challenger in this match is going to lose so all we can hope for is a quality match, which Benoit and HHH can provide.

Randy Orton vs Ric Flair Steel Cage Match We know Batista will probably interfere we may as well psuh them into a creative interference. A falls count anywhere will make Flair look bad and Orton does not use many submissions, so a submission match wouldn't relate well to his repoirtore, and therefore really restrict him.

Kane vs Gene Snitsky Chain Someone said earlier that the pipes will look terrible, which they will, and chairs get used loads, they're nothing special. Again, this is more out of me wanting to see if they can do something unique and different.

Chris Jericho vs Shelton Benjamin He may have the worst name in the buisness barring Snitisky, but he can and will put on a class match, and I'd like to see a credible face match, with some story telling in the moves. It would be an awesome match whatever and he's a sure thing for this match. Unless they rig it and give the match to Batista.

Eugene vs Eric Bischoff Loser must be the winners servant They did something like this with Flair a while back and it was very entertaining. I'd love to see what Eugene would make Bischoff do.

Fantasy Battle Royal French maids Don't know why. Really don't care they're all fine choices.

Christy vs Carmella Lingere Pillow Fight Do I have to explain?

La Resistance vs I guess the team would be Micheals and Edge I no, what have I done...? :oops

oh well there we go, those are my votes, here's me hoping it's not [heavily] rigged! :thumbsup

Edited by ad_rock

Edge invokes emotion in me, and before his injury was involved in most of the best matches of that year. You can say that anyone can have great matches with Angle and Eddie but the truth is that not everybody does do they.

You could look at any main eventer or potential world champion and point out a crap promo they've done. Besides, what exactly is wrong with saying in a promo, I don't like you? If he's trying to convey the point that he doesn't like someone I'd have thought it was a pretty good way to point out that you don't like them.

As you said yourself, BEFORE his injury. Since then he seems to have went down the crapper. Of course, now I think about it, in WWE's mind he'd make the perfect champion!

It's like saying that HHH was once great but now everyone bitches about it. Wrestlers have their peaks, but they also have their valleys, Edge is currently travelling down the valley.

Plus saying "I. DON'T. LIKE. YOU" during a promo just makes him seem like a whiny angsty teenager. OH I SEE HIS APPEAL NOW!

Edited by Colin

and perhaps if they gave him some direction, ie, a decent chase after the World Title, he might get back into one of those peaks. I personally would love to see him win it, but I know tonight he won't. I think they could give him a two month title reign right now without it hurting the promotion. However, him getting the shot tonight, not getting buried by Trippers, and then going after the belt for a month or two, with perhaps a one or two month title reign at the end of it to test whether he can hold his own as champion would be great in my opinion. It would give him some direction and prove whether he realyl is championship material or not.

When they gave him the IC Title, what did he do with it that blew ANYTHING away? No seriously, I'd like to know. He got booed in his own home town, yeah I know the crowd sucked, but they booed him. Sure it could've been due to the direction they've taken him, but Canadians still tend to cheers even the heels if they're Canadian. He done nothing that blew anyone away then, what's going to be different this time?

I voted for exactly the same as John316 apart from the IC title which I want Coach to fight for. It seems like WWE wont actually rig the voting with the security code thing (delete cookies to multiple vote) and the fact that they are persuading people to vote for certain people.