Smackdown last week!

Guest ANGELUSXL

Guest ANGELUSXL

Nice to see that the undertaker couldnt be arsed to show up!!

Yet again!

What was the excuse this time?

Good job I didnt pay for any tickets as I'd have been complaining straight away.

Erm, he was "blown up" in a Limo at the PPV - you expect him to be on TV within a week?

Next you'll expect people to have a car dropped on their heads and be back on TV within 2 weeks - erm, oops :D

Or be dropped into a burning dumpster and be back on TV the following week without any burns - erm, oops :D

Erm, he was "blown up" in a Limo at the PPV - you expect him to be on TV within a week?

Next you'll expect people to have a car dropped on their heads and be back on TV within 2 weeks - erm, oops :D

Or be dropped into a burning dumpster and be back on TV the following week without any burns - erm, oops :D

Or be powerbombed off the ramp through a table and turn up in the next segment spouting Rambo references... Whatever happened to PK?

Erm, I was there people, and i can tell you that Taker showed up and buried Heyman with a chokeslam then pinned Heidenrich after a chokeslam and tombstone in a impromptue match in 4 mins.

It was the best experience at any wrestling show I have ever been to. heidenrich sat in the rig taunting taker untill...BLACK! out went the lights, followed by that haunting fueral march, the arena covered in dark blues and purple, then the smoke untill i saw the sillouette of the hat through the mist... it was amazing, I pity those who missed it.

Erm' date=' I was there people, and i can tell you that Taker showed up and buried Heyman with a chokeslam then pinned Heidenrich after a chokeslam and tombstone in a impromptue match in 4 mins.[/quote']

But you have to remember that what happens on TV is the "important" thing

I've been to shows where Rock and Austen sang after the end of the TV show, they were feuding but were singing like buddies - if it doesn't happen on TV, it doesn't happen storyline wise