This is a rather pathetic shot at wrestling

Guest nytemare

Guest nytemare

I found this while surfing the net this woman is blaming her brothers drug problems on wrestling so beware if you watch wrestling you will turn in to a raving drugged up skinhead

heres the letter

The Internet is a dangerous place for children, and Pro Wrestling has become more and more offensive to our Christian morals. Now, a new threat hasstarted to grow: "wrestling e-Feds".

These sites are "roleplaying games" like Dungeons and Dragons, which the community has known lead to satanism and drug abuse, but the new form theyhave taken is even more dangerous. There are roughly 3,000 of these "games" on the Internet, and the number is multiplying each year. "E-Feds" are the crack cocaine of roleplaying.

I started this online petition to spread the word that these games are notsafe for anyone to participate in, and to help increase parents' awareness of what their children are getting into on the Internet. Every person who forwards this e-mail will be tracked and we'll send the final number to Congress. You may think this is a joking matter, but it is not.

I have seen firsthand what these games can do to a young person and their family. You see, my own brother started playing a game called " Robo Wrestling Federation " in the spring of last year. He is now a drug abuser and has joined a skinhead organization.

It started innocently enough. He would talk to his friends on a messageboard and pretend to be a Pro Wrestler, creating imaginary stories about whathappens in the " R.W.F. ". We didn't even know what was happening until it was too late.

My brother left his computer on while he went to the restroom and Itook a look at the site. It was disgusting what I saw. He had left it open on a page with a picture of Adolf Hitler standing in the middle of a wrestling ring and several paragraphs of hate-filled rhetoric. I looked further and saw another "character" in the "game" was Satan Claus--a man who dressed up like Santa Claus and physically abused children. Some of the other "characters" were: OJ Simpson, Jhonen "Rabbi of Pain" Weizman, The Black Klansman, Homeboy Murder, and several characters who worked together as a Satanic cult.

The stories these people wrote together were just as disturbing. One man dug up the corpse of Owen Hart (a good Christian man who tragicly fell to his death last year during a performance on WWF) and ate it, a character called Hawaiian Superman threw his opponent into a crowd of handicapped children, and nearly every scene written contained violence against women, anti-Christian statements, and overt acts of drug abuse.

I told my parents and he was no longer allowed to use the Internet, but we couldn't stop him because all his friends have computers, so he just continued behind our backs from their houses.

It was only a week after my seeing the site that my mother found he had been drinking cough syrup to get high. We later found out that the "Robo" inR.W.F. stands for Robotussin DM. He was smoking marijuna, drinking, and even started shoplifting to get an adrenalin rush.

Our family started to break apart under the pressure, and when my brother turned 18 he left home and hasn't been back since. He's now living in a one bedroom apartment with three other boys. All they do every day is get highoff cough syrup, shoot heroin, and play in "e-Feds" on the Internet.

Please don't let this happen to YOUR children, or the children of anyone at your church. It was too late to save my brother, but it's not to late to save YOURS.

Send my story to everyone you can, it may just save their life.

If you sendit to:

10 people= one life saved

20 people= two lives saved

40 people= four lives AND a soul!

I am also setting up a website with my friend's father, who is a leader in our local church. Stop by and leave your comments/support. It is brand new, but I think it will help our cause with your help. Wrestling Kills! http://ww w.angelfire.com/wrestling/kills

If you have computer skills and would like to help out, we'd love to have you!

Let's make sure more people know John 3:16 than "Austin 3:16"! Is this [EDITED] great, or what???

No Swearing!

Edited by Russ

What a stupid,stupid person. From reading that letter, it seems crystal clear to me that the E-Fed didn't change him into some weirdo - he probably was one already. Just by seeing her brother play on this one e-fed, she thinks that all of them are like that. Why? Because she's too narrow-minded and ignorant to bother looking up the right facts. I can't condone the e-fed he was a part of, but if the Robo in RWF stood for Robotussin DM, then he must have known what it was about before he involved himself.

I must say I cracked up at this bit,

40 people= four lives AND a soul!

Haha, loser. Tries to get more people involved by offering the free gift of someone's soul! Sorry to ramble on like this, but it pisses me off when people bitch about wrestling as the root of all things evil.

• 3 years later...
As a christian myself, I've enjoyed roleplaying feds for over three years now, and I have to say that I can't see anything wrong with it, for the most part. However, I'm not sure I agree with the comment that this is a religious nut. This person just doesn't know any better, and hasn't taken the time to find out. Typical of the human race, no doubt, to stereotype something before researching it, but a mistake I've done before, too. The biggest problem I have is the auctioning off of lives and souls in return for passing this on. Saddening to see that someone is stooping to that level.

This post is from 3 years ago :roll

Agreed

OLD news and pointless post (i know i shouldnt have replied to keep it at the top but cant help it)

Try and keep up with the recent threads more, unless you realy have to, or even make a new thread on the same topic, because we cant debate with guest users from 3 years ago, thats just my opinon BUT its up to the mods, what do you think?

quick poll' date=' who's more foolish, the person that dug this up or the person that wrote the petition?[/quote']

I hope your not meaning me !!!

BUT its up to the mods' date=' what do you think? [/quote']

I was asking the Mods about the situation and what they have to say