Are you rascist?

The Chosen One

Well, Im not and never have been sexually attracted to coloured/black/afro carrabian descended ladies. Does that count?

I do wonder sometimes that by asking the question you are admitting to a difference in your own head, so does that make you racist?

I suppose some of my comments made could be seen as racist but I in myself dont see myself as racist. Other races are the same as everyone else, some are friendly well to do people some are thugs, etc etc. Its not their race that Im judgemental upon its who they are personally. Ive got friends from college who are Jamaican and Indian etc and they are great people whom who I have no problem at all with. The bastards that shout white mother f****** at me and my mates for absolutely no reason down a backstreet in walsall I have a problem with.

The law in itself is biased towards racial minorities. If a white person calls a black person a ****** then its percieved as racist and the law sides with the black person because they are a minority. If however its the other way round chances are the white person comes off on the wrong end. Im not saying this is always the case but nowadays it is most of the time.

Like I say anyway its not about ethnics and races that pisses people off usually its the actual person. If someone said to me do you have a problem with Indians i would tell the truth and say no. If they however said do you have a problem with so and so I would again tell them the truth and if I had a problem I would say so regardless of race, sex or age.

Most people are but might not realise it.

Me personally, from what I've noticed from mixing with all these different nationalities out here, is that there are some countries/cultures I don't like in the world.

I do NOT on the other hand dislike somebody because of the colour of their skin. That is a different, completely unjustifiable type of racism. The type of racism I'm talking about is xenophobia (Arguably also not justifiable, but I think its just human nature) really... but I don't know if thats what you were asking about.

If you were meaning like black hating racist then I really do doubt anyone here will reply "YES I AM... I'M GLAD YOU ASKED!" :P

Im not a rascist!

I own a colored TV!

:lol

I think like Mitchell, people aren't going to admit it even if they are. I've only one non-white friend who is Asian so I've not really got a wide range of friends from different ethnic backgrounds but that is probably more to do with the fact that you don't get many ethnic minority groups in my part of Northern Ireland. I'm not racist although maybe people would find me laughing at Maxx's joke as racism. I think if they do then that is a bit over the top and overly politically correct.

Just out of interest, how many different races do we have here at TWO?

Id do my best not to see colour, the fact that i dont have any non white friends at the moment is purely down to coincidence. I have had friends who are black, chinese, and asian, and have been attracted to all races, so no, i dont consider myself a racist in that sense.

Well I went to university with a lovely Mexican lady... so that's one.

Come on Max, this is the UK, we generally don't care about colour of skin, we're concerned with the politically correct assholes trying to tell us to stop being human beings.

Im not a rascist!

I own a colored TV!

Something about this thread smells funny.

Just figured it out....Howdy Bob-o! :oops

Im Jamiacan, and i admit i do have some anti-white moments, but thats when i act immature and feel im getting the wrong side of things. But will i ever hate or judge someone cause of skin color, background, beliefs. No.

Im Jamiacan' date=' and i admit i do have some anti-white moments, but thats when i act immature and feel im getting the wrong side of things. But will i ever hate or judge someone cause of skin color, background, beliefs. No.[/quote']

hahaha spirial some moments that just makes me laugh, but i would say to some groups i am racist, but to my defense i am a part of that group

Since nobody else is going to admit it, i guess i'll have to say it. As unpopular as my viewpoint may be i am indeed a racist. I am not especially vocal or forceful about this fact but it really boils my blood when i see the perfection and vitality of pure races being sullied by lesser, insidious races, changing things and making things different. Like when they put those big fences in the track so they can change the exalted name of '100 metre sprint' to 'Hurdles', pathetic.

Nope not in any way. Dont believe we can judge someone on something they cannot change about themselves be in race, colour or sexual orientation.

Anyway if i was racist i would be ostricised from my family as my grandad is American Indian!

I don't think I am but it's kind of hard to say, I hate *at least* one person from every possible race so take that for whatever you will. I wouldn't say I hate someone because of their nationality or the colour of their skin, that doesn't make sense to me as I suffer a lot of abuse because of the way I am, but certain characteristics (maybe the stereotypes) of some races really piss me off. I'll be really honest and say I find racist jokes funny, not because I agree with the sentiment, I just find sickening nastyness really funny, towards any type of people. So...

I make racist comments at times, usually out of anger. For example, I dont have a problem talking with, having a laugh with or anything else with Pakistani people, however, when I see the Pakistani refugees being given big houses, free money and other such things when they come to England, while there are English people being brushed aside, I cant help but to think "Damn Packi!" (I/m using Pakistanis as an example, I totally realise that alot of people from Pakistan work hard and deserve to be in the UK, and alot are born here and ARE English/British etc. Its just emotions get the better of me, at least I admit it, not many people do. You reach for the most obvious insult, alot of the times, without realising it. Its not just race, its anything. Like, if a get hit in a car accident by a fat guy, the first thing you might say is "You fat prat!" same with if you are in the same situation with a spotty guy you will alot of the time, automatically call him spotty...you just reach for the first thing I think.

The Government force you to be racist in many ways, but rubbing your noses in it when they give to foreigners without a thought for their own.

As for black people, I have no problems with them at all, I never have, and I think alot of black women are hot.

Chinese and Japanese, I have no issues with, but I make racist comments toward them everytime I say things like "I think I'll order a Chinky tonight!" when talking about ordering a Chinese take away...dont mean it in a nasty way, just something I, and alot of other people say...

I will say, due to alot of the things happening in Iraq, plus the fact that there are so many in the UK who just seem to think they are better than everybody else, I do not like Indian people. Its just they rub me the wrong way, the way they believe Britain should allow them to wear their religious garments in schools etc. I disagree with this. When your in the UK, you abide by our rules, if you dont like it, get out, its as simple as that, but the Muslims etc always moan and bitch about such things it seems, and that puts them in a bad light with me. Although, I wouldnt ever be rude, violent or anything else to ANYBODY just because of their race, and I wouldnt allow my son to either.

Edited by The Beltster