Booker Turning Face **Possible Spoilers**

The Icon

Booker Turning Face **Definite Spoilers**

the latest house show cards that I a have seen indicating Booker T vs. JBL as the main-event on every show so it looks like WWE are testing Booker as a world title contender off camera in preperation to turn him face.

Edited by The Icon

Books a very good entertainer in my opinion. But lately as a heel hes been rather offish as he wasnt really doing that much and has been stuck in the midcard as he was on RAW and that was a bit of a waste. With Book most certainly retirng not so long from now I think its only fair they perhaos make him WWE Champion as a sort of thank you for his work in the WWE. Hes certainly not got long but Book was a decent superstar not too long ago. And lets face it, having Booker T as champion certainly isnt any worse than having Bradshaw as World Champion

I dont mind either way, i am a fan of Booker whether he is a face or a heel. I think he would do better on Smackdown as a face, especially if he were to dethrone JBL at the top of the pile. Booker T has charisma by the bucket-load, and can work a decent match most of the time, i reckon as SD champ Booker could actually fulfill his potential in the WWE.

Ok big spoiler of SD here you are forewarned

*Rob Van Dam & Rey Mysterio & Booker T defeated WWE champion John Bradshaw Layfield & WWE Tag Team champions Rene Dupree & Kenzo Suzuki. Van Dam and Rey wouldn’t tag in Booker since they didn’t trust him. It ended up with RVD out on the floor and Rey being forced to tag Booker. Booker acts like a heel then turns on JBL, clearing house and winning with the Ax Kick on JBL.