New WWE Cd

Fletch

Vince McMahon himself confirmed that indeed a new CD will be on its way to stroes in the US at least on November 16th with called Theme Addicts. He claims it has ALL Superstar themes on, which while I very much doubt that is the case it would be amazing to have that,

I only hope its not as bad as that WWE Originals.

My mate bought it and then took it round my house so I could copy it, I listened to it and told him he could take it home immediatley.

It was bloody awful.

Now if this new CD is WWE Anthology standard then I'll stick it on my Christmas list!

I heard it has Heidenriech's' date=' Benjamins and Orton's among others. By all Vince was probably misquoting, meaning all of the new wrestlers themes.[/quote']

I also heard tha Evolution, Christian, Carlito Caribbean Cool, Teddy

Long, Chavo Guerrero, Undertaker, Eugene,

Victoria, Billy Kidman, Gail Kim, John 'Bradshaw' Layfield, John Cena and the new smackdown opening them will be on there also should be good though.

If they are going to release it with old themes like they did with Anthology I hope they rectify some of the mistakes they made, IMO, last time.

2 Dude Love tracks, Bertha Faye, NOD, I could go on.

What should've been on it? Bossman's Hard Time, The Mountie, Mr. Perfect, the Rockers, Demolition, LOD, The Rougeaus, and now they own the WCW video library we could have some classic WCW themes like Sting & Four Horsemen.

HDC

I only hope its not as bad as that WWE Originals.

My mate bought it and then took it round my house so I could copy it, I listened to it and told him he could take it home immediatley.

It was bloody awful.

Now if this new CD is WWE Anthology standard then I'll stick it on my Christmas list!

I though Originals was not that bad, some songs were trash, but some were very good. Anyway i always get the new WWE CDs whenever they are released so it dont really matter whats on there. Although i would like to see Evolutions, Sheltons and Booker T?

OFFICIAL INFO ON NEW WWE CD!!!

The album cover for WWE‘s upcoming theme music CD has been released to the internet. It is gray with black, and features someone laying face down with a disc in front of him.

The CD, which is volume 6 of the WWE theme music collection, is titled “Theme Addict”

The following is the list of superstar themes that will be featured on the CD:

-Evolution

-Carlito Caribbean Cool

-Teddy Long

-Christian

-John Heidenreich

-Chavo Guerrero

-The Undertaker

-Eugene

-Victoria

-Shelton Benjamin

-Billy Kidman

-New Smackdown! Theme

-Gail Kim

-John Bradshaw Layfield

-John Cena

i ask y are sum of these themes on when they r already circulating around the internet and Win MX?

Heres why

Evolution-No Clear and Complete Version Available

Carlito Caribbean Cool-No Clear versions around, nor complete

Teddy Long-No complete versions about

Christian-Actually its not Christians theme on the CD, its Christy Hemmes

John Heidenreich-No Clear and complete versions

Chavo Guerrero-No complete versions

The Undertaker-Its a re-record so theyve re recorded it for this cd obviously which makes this version on the new CD a fake.

Eugene-no C&C

Victoria-No Complete versions about

Shelton Benjamin-Same

Billy Kidman-Only ever a crap quality one given free with Anthology via Net

New Smackdown! Theme_Its not been released and no one has a full version

Gail Kim-Same

John Bradshaw Layfield-Same

-John Cena-Re-record or possibly remix

Edited by Fletch

i had good quality themes from some of those wrestlers. i had teddy long's, gail kim's, eugene (old now), and i have a clear, complete version of evoltuions theme, the best out on the net PERIOD. if theres some way to get it on this site ill put themes up for you all