Worst wrestling game

Guest tammy

Guest tammy
i got a Ps2 and got every wcw/wwf & Ecw game what is the worst wrestling game of all time. My View is Ecw Anacary Rules i paid £20 for the biggest awakard slooowish came to ever came out does anybody else have this game and do you think i should use the disc for a frizzbi

True, but the ECW games were still so awful.

Pretty much any wrestling game from Acclaim is bad before it's even been planned and designed. With their crappy "20 button combo to pull off a punch" control system and pretty awful graphics.

WWF attitude, although a milestone in the wrestling game world, was just too bad to stand.

Smackdown 3 isn't the worst, but it sure was a let down.

I loved ECW: AR. The control system had the potential to be the best ever, if only Acclaim hadn't given each wrestler 3 standing moves.

The worst wrestling game I have ever played is either WCW Thunder or WCW Backstage Assualt. Thunder was simply woeful, each wrestler had a finisher and either a default Cruiserweight moveset, or Heavyweight moveset. For some reason, you could have Goldberg hitting Frankensteiners and Shooting star presses, while Buff Bagwell was chokslamming and gorilla pressing people.

Backstage Assualt wouldn't have been too bad, if you didn't have to play a terrible career mode to unlock the only wrestlers you'd want to play, while Russo, Doug Dillenger, etc were available from the start. Oh, and the small, tiny, midgety, minsicule fact that there's No Ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now now, temper Russ. It's only a game......