Gene Snitsky.....Who????

John316

So who is Gene Snitsky? Does anyone actually know?

When he first appearred he was just supposed to be cannon-fodder for Kane, but he's become the nemesis for Kane & Lita in the absence of Matt Hardy.

So the question I ask is, does anyone know who Gene Snitsky actually is?

Is he an OVW graduate?

Is he from one of the smaller promotions around the USA?

Answers please Knowledgable TWO Community :help

They said on 'the bagpipe report' that he was OVW for 6 weeks prior to becoming RAW's #1 heel...........I mean #2 heel (sorry HHH)

WOW!!! A whole 6 weeks eh! Yet someone as talented as Mark Jindrak gets dumped there for a couple of years!!!! :roll

If They wanted a big man to feud with Kane why didn't they use him instead of a 6 week novice? :evil

WOW!!! A whole 6 weeks eh! Yet someone as talented as Mark Jindrak gets dumped there for a couple of years!!!! :roll

If They wanted a big man to feud with Kane why didn't they use him instead of a 6 week novice? :evil

Because Jindrak doesn't look scary and have a debut opening promo that made Steph laugh in fits leading to it becoming his slogan. Plus Jindrak isn't WWE patented.

They're all begining to look the same to me, Before you know we'll have a roster full of clones.

look again buddy, we already do. And quite frankly it doesn't make a difference if he came from OVW IMO. Remember people, thats were Cena became the in ring master he is today.

And quite frankly it doesn't make a difference if he came from OVW IMO. Remember people' date=' thats were Cena became the in ring master he is today.[/quote']

to be fair, first of all Cena's not that bad, and second of all OVW has never really been about teaching these guys how to wrestle. It's about preparing them for the business. Learning how to talk, cut promos, working on ring presence, ring psychology, sorting out their look etc etc. It's never been about teaching the guys loads of ridiculous moves. I don't see how you can knock OVW (which if you've ever watched is actually a pretty cool promotion) when it's produced Brockberg, Orton, Cena, Rico, Dinsmore, Conway, Benjamin, Batista and a whole load of others I can't remember right now.

Look at ths little small time promotion OVW, creating excellent stars like that, while something like ECW which everyone raved about just made people look better than they were and kidded the masses into believing that the likes of Justin Credible were anything more than talentless crap.

Its true. OVW can take a spotty styled crusier and make him solid which is what I've heard they've done with Nova and repackaged him as Simon Dean.

On on a side note ECW pushed two guys who I hated a huge amount. Justin Credible as Jayden mentioned (they gave him a win over Sasuke!) and Steve Corino who sucks big time. He dragged RoH's workrate down and only looks at home on inferior Hustle Shows over in Japan.

Do you realise we know so little about him that we can't even agree on how to spell his name?

John316 spells it Snitsky

Jack Spells it Snisky

Meanwhile Aaron spells it Snitsly

BTW I spell it Snitski & or Snitsky

lol.... I guess I made a typo!

I think we should agree that his name is "Mean" Gene Shitski....