Cena?

V.ONE

With JR stating that cena had been injured in a night club fight, is this a work so that he can go and do his film, or is it true.

If it is a work why didnt Booker T win the US title? and why did Carlito steal his lock and chain starting a feud.

It is indeed a work, cena will supposedly be away for two months shooting 'The Marine'. It would appear that they are setting Booker up for a face turn and a feud with Orlando Jordan. The main reason for giving the title to Carlito was to jump start him with the maximum amount of heat (it was no coincidence that he went over in cenas hometown) I think it was an excellent move as it gives him instant credibility whilst his tainted win also gives that ever elusive quality that he is a vulnerable champion therefore any given match could result in a title change. I would expect the reason he took cenas chain is so that in the coming months, after he goes over a couple of faces (Rey Mysterio and maybe RVD) he will have enough heat so that when Cena returns they can have a well built up money match. For once WWE seems to be using logic and traditional narrative techniques to tell a story which is something i like. I think that if handled correctly Carlito can be a hot enough commodity to have a really entertaining feud with Cena upon his return.

Well its a pretty good story. It fooled me, then again I'm a fool.

But when fans think for a second, Cena gets beaten up in a bar, goes to hospital and by the time he returns in a couple of months has a film coming out. Hmmmm.

Anyway, I really coulnt care less no seing him around for a couple of months.

My hands where in the air when Carlito was crowned new US Champion last week!

I have to agree with wyndorf, I believe that staleness is in full effect in the Cena department and having him off TV for 2 months can only be a good thing. It's not that i don't think hes fit for the job, I'm just so damn tired of seeing him every week on a show which is starting to get real good! (IMO)

actually i think cena needs this time of not only because of over exposer, but since he has been starting to piss me off with the f ' you since its just an elevated firemans carry compared to when he first came in when there was a slam now its just a srug off the shoulder witch is completly lame