Bore Us Johnson

Spiritchaser

Ok for those who do not know the Shadow Culture Secretary has had a go at Liverpool and has said it is wallowing in self pity and making ourselves victims because of the appaling death of Ken Bigley and the Hillsborough Disaster.

For our friends in America who do not know Hillsborough was the place where 96 Liverpool Football Supporters where crushed to death during a football match and Ken Bigley is the guy who has just been brutally murdered by some sick asshole in Iraq.

Well, Boris I tell you I will send you the airfare to Liverpool and we will show you how to make somebody a victim, you cheeky little (insert expletive here)

Spiritchaser

Nobodies Victim :devil

I get the feeling he was trying to wind people up, well good job. I dont live in Liverpool, but being a fan of their football team for 19 years I have a great liking for the city and its people. And for someone in power to come out and criticize them fo 2 tradgedys: One of which was down to shoddy stadium structure and letting to many people in. Which by the way the police ARE responible for, and one which was commited by heartless bastards on someone who was trying to help others, has greatly lessened my opinion of him. Which is shame because i thought he was hilarioous on HIGNFY. I think the level of community they show is remarkable, and they have every right to feel victimized. I hate to lower the tone on what was becoming scarily like a civlised and valid point, but what a complete Jackass.

Archived