W101 Poll Results: Have/Would you buy a wrestling game without the WWE licence?

Kam

Here are the results from the previous poll at Wrestling 101's Video Game section:

Have/Would you buy a wrestling game without the WWE licence?

Yes 58.96 % (148)

No 41.04 % (103)

Total votes: 251

New poll question: With Acclaim biting the dust, is there any real competition to THQ in the wrestling games market?

Vote here.

:xyx

It's an interesting result, really. The fact that more than half of the people who voted in the poll would be prepared to buy a wrestling game without the WWE licence shows that there IS a market for titles to rival THQ's WWE games. Any kind of wrestling game would be welcome really, as there really is a huge space left by Acclaim. I'm amazed that a TNA game hasn't been anounced, as they looked interested in getting a deal a few months ago, and it looked like it really might happen.

Anyway, good voting people, don't be afraid to go and vote in the new poll now.

For myself personally a TNA liscense on a game is a bigger deal than having a WWE liscense. Sure having WWE games is all fine and well and they play sublimely but lets face it, everyone would much rather play a game on their own favourite fed. Its all good and well playing as HHH every year with a new costume and maybe a new tron or move but lets face it, it all becomes a bit samey. A TNA game for me would be a Must buy game as Im sure lots of other TNA fans would agree. The potential is certainly there, play as Aj Styles, Jeff Jarrett, Monty Brown, Raven hell even Jeff Hardy and Americas Most Wanted in matches like 6 sides of steel, Ultimate X and of course the King Of the Mountain Match. Its got potential so please game developers make it. PLEASE

Archived