Snow Patrol

Fletch

Ive downloaded their latest album tnight or no reason what so ever. ANd Ive just realised how good a band they are with some songs i recognised instantly from tv programs using them even dare i mention i watch, hollyoaks.

What does anyone else make of them?

I like them. They are one of those bands who get hyped a lot and in turn get people hating them for it but they're actually pretty good. I kinda didn't like Franz Ferdinand based on the hype surrounding them but I went with my sister to see them the other night (she is a big fan) and I was really pleasantly surprised.

So yeah, I like Snow Patrol.

I like them. They are one of those bands who get hyped a lot and in turn get people hating them for it but they're actually pretty good. I kinda didn't like Franz Ferdinand based on the hype surrounding them but I went with my sister to see them the other night (she is a big fan) and I was really pleasantly surprised.

So yeah, I like Snow Patrol.

Yeah its a big problem nowadays, as you instantly think or first impulse is that when a band is hyped so much that it must be because they lacking something to get them over on their own merit. Majority of the time this is the case but not all fit the system (Snow Patrol, Franz). Personally I'm not that great a fan of SP, but I like most of their material.

I was at college about three years ago doing a course in music production and they used to use the studio at my college.

Sometimes our lecturer used to let us hear the demos they layed down as i had quite liked them since 99 when i heard a track on a cd i got free with a copy of the Big Issue that i bought at T in the park.

Archived